"Strange Disturbance" in Fungal Folly Delve

To whom it may concern:

The Sporbits in Fungal Folly cause problems in this delve. Specifically, when you jump up on the higher tier where “Strange Disturbance” starts, the Sporbit there will chase you and explode. However, this will knock Reno Jackson and Sir Finley Mrrgglton around. After they are bounced around, you can no longer interact with them to complete the event during this delve. The event remains active on your mini-map (i.e., you can hover over it and see that it is still there and not yet completed), but you can’t initiate it any more. If the Sporbits could be removed from this shelf so we can still do the delve event, that’d be amazing!

Thank you very much for considering!

-alerx

10 Likes

Confirmed. Once the sporbit explodes on me and the npc, I can no longer interact with the npcs, and interestingly, the sporbit doesn’t chase or explode on me anymore either. “Strange Disturbance” icon remains on the minimap.

1 Like

Third confirmation. Just happened to me as well right now.

1 Like

Just happened to me as well. Was able to fight Sir Finley Mrgglton for a bit then he went friendly and neither are him nor Reno Jackson are interactable.

1 Like

I’m getting the same bug. I tried to reload the UI, I tried logging out and logging back in, and shutting the game completely off and restarting it just to make sure.

1 Like

This just happened today for me during the delve. Reno Jackson appears to be stuck in a conversation animation loop, but you aren’t able to interact with him.

1 Like

This is still an issue as of 9.5.24

Still an issue - September 7, 2024. I attempted to re-run the delve and they weren’t there at all :frowning:

still an issue

Still not working right with the explosion

Still an issue.

Confirmed, same bug 9/18/2024