Strafe turns character in a circle

When hitting strafe keys my characters starts to turn clockwide - if I hold the key down my characters will turn in a massive circle instead of strafing left and right.

All characters on my account do this however only PTR clients or on classic it does not happen.

Two tickets to GMs and they have not been able to resolve the issue - looking for further assistance, cheers.

Edit: Just a further update - I have reinstalled, repaired as well as deleted WTF, cache and addon folders - still the same result.

1 Like

Having the same issue. Cannot figure it out I’ve looked through all the camera settings and everything and can’t find a fix.

@Devs Can you make it easier to contact y’all about issues like this?

Devs don’t even come here. QA gathers valid bug reports from posts and puts them into the work tracker system for the devs to do whatever they want with.

The devs don’t enter discussions with players about bugs or anything outside of carefully curated press events.

1 Like

This just came out of nowhere and I’m so frustrated by it. Never had an issue like this. I’ve reset all of my settings and rebound all my keys 3 times and nothing is working to fix it. Running around it a massive circle has to be the strangest bug I’ve gotten ever. And it’s on every character.

Found a solution. type /console CameraFollowOnStick 0
Completely solved the issue for me.

1 Like

It was actually the GM that told me to post here haha!

@Vorkhamin - Thank you so much; you have helped me fix this and I am sure others who will find this solution!

Funny enough the most updated GM reponse that I just read via ingame ticket (after 4 times back and forth) It’s possible you have keybound the turn keys instead and simply forgot, I would advise to check your keybind settings first and then reply.