Story line quests bugged

i went to Orgrimmer did the thing there with jaina came back went to Undercitty sat there for like 15 minutes nothing happened guys coming out the tunnel that was about it so i went to the front of undercity and went in that way got to the oint with king wrynn and jaina in the lab or somehting and no one did anyhting guys came out and killed me ran back died again (did this 4 more times) nothing, hearthed outt flew back to Borean took boat went back to jaina and now i cant use the portal to go back to undercity (dropped quest) prior to something dont remeber when) now im stuck--------------EDIT Flying back to Undercity too see if i can do anyhting----------------- RE EDIT
Flew back not i have for the alliance flag and get 400k or something health and its still broken idk what to do had to corpse run to the room with king wrynn and im there and theres nothing to be done GG

Okay - so this is what I did. Same thing happened – keep taunting the NPC up the path tot he exit - he will keep resetting - eventually you can get him where Varian can kill him - Thrall will disappear BUT Jaina will still do her thing and send you back to Stormwind, completing the quest! Good luck!