Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Remember Arkham Knight and the Joker Infection? in the Main Comic Universe we see an instance where multiple Jokers were active and the 3rd one offs himself to corrupt the Batman so that he may beat The Batman Who Laughs leaving the 2nd and 1st Joker alive.

In otherwords 2 Jokers as well as The Batman Who Laughs are going to be around while Batman desperately tries to find a cure for the Joker Infection…

Hopefully The Batman Who Laughs can methodically attempt to recreate the Arkham Knight story by grabbing the right Dark Multiverse Scarecrow and methodically infecting the same people into Joker Infected as in Arkham Knight.

He probably fetched the Grim Knight to fulfill the role of the Arkham Knight considering his love of guns and probable willingness to create his own militia.

The fact that The Batman Who Laughs has all of Batman’s memories up to his arrival in the Prime Universe means that he knows of the existence of 3(now 2) Jokers as much as Batman does so he probably knows that they will cause Chaos first chance they get! He also doesn’t know if they will reveal themselves to Harley at any point to derail her grabbing the Joker Infected either.

The Batman Who Laughs Issues of the Main Comic are going to be really interesting…

Haven’t poked my head in here for a while. How is everyone?

2 Likes

I ran out of likes to give out again. I dislike this like system.

6 Likes

Testing testing testing!

2 Likes

Oh hey look, I can still post. My subscription is officially ended and I’m still here. Wonder how long this will be for!

5 Likes

They limit your likes? or is this a joke?

1 Like

Not a joke. You get I think 100 likes to give out within 24 hours, then it tells you that you can’t like any more posts.

1 Like

Well that’s stupid.

6 Likes

… you don´t like many posts, do you?

I usually exhaust the quota every time I log on the forums (I like to give thumbs up… you are a regular recipient actually)

5 Likes

Question. If anyone can make any fictional character your head of security who would you pick?

Vanilla meme Saurfang

3 Likes

I don’t think the Zandalari dance is awful but it should have been this (1:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4ySwoh27Q&t=1m40s

5 Likes

Hey, I just noticed that my Void Elves can do the Blood Elf spin jump again! I wonder when they fixed that.

4 Likes

It’s been going on for months so it’s either a coding problem or Blizzard doesn’t care.

2 Likes

Hoi, Jellex.

V-viv!? Are you still here? Hello?
Mine is ending in 15 days

8 Likes

I is here and still alive!

10 Likes

Any speculations on No Heart(the unknown guy in Birth by Sleep’s Mirage Arena using Luxu’s Keyblade wearing the armor Xemnas used when borrowing the weapons of the dead Organization XIII Members) following KH3?

To celebrate Trust Level 3, here’s an image of all the Night Elves I was able to recruit for my Draenor Garrison:

10 Likes

I’ve tried off and on for years to fill my garrison with death knights.

it’s been hard, though.