Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

10/23/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Skalla
*inserts Gladion picture of him being all edgy*

His mutant dog pokemon, Silvally, was adorable.
10/23/2018 01:36 PMPosted by Éamon
10/23/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Skalla
*inserts Gladion picture of him being all edgy*

His mutant dog pokemon, Silvally, was adorable.
Wish they made it look more edgier though. I mean if you're gonna be the partner pokemon of someone as edgelord-y as Gladion, you could stand to look more like emo edgelord pokemon extreme.
1 Like
10/23/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Éamon
I just like making my team of dark and dragon type pokemon because I'm a pokemon edgelord.

Zoroark and Hydreigon are my faves.

I do the same thing, but with Fairy and Dragon types, to be... whatever the opposite of an edgelord is.

Xerneas is honestly my favorite Pokémon, from all the benevolent, feel-good, good-guy vibes from it. Plus the tree form, and nature motifs.
Meh...Pokemon...
Says the person in the Warcraftpets guild and is GM of 3 other pet guilds on Madoran
Ghost type best type.

Fight me on this. I'll come at you with a haunted golem with rocket legs and punches for days.
I'm mainly a bug type enthusiast, shame how weak most are. I am an ardent Shedinja fan, best Pokemon of all time
10/23/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Galenorn
Xerneas is honestly my favorite Pokémon, from all the benevolent, feel-good, good-guy vibes from it. Plus the tree form, and nature motifs.

Yveltal all the way. Nothing beats getting challenged by some random loser with a rattata and extirpating him with an orbital vampiric death laser.
I'm always gonna be a fan of the OG Mew.
Damn thing is so cute that every time it squeaks I want to punch a child in the face to feel like scum again.
https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/october/KelpElemental.jpg

Not what I was expecting when I requested a Nature Elemental....

When are we getting the Leafy, Flowery and Fungal Elementals?
10/23/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Éamon
Yveltal all the way. Nothing beats getting challenged by some random loser with a rattata and extirpating him with an orbital vampiric death laser.

Except blasting the Rattata... WITH THE MOON!
There is, at long last, a good High Elf thread.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769578061

Also hi. I still exist.

I'm in the discord a lot more than here or the game.
Good news: Proper Death Magic is appearing in 8.1 usually we just see the Blue Soul Magic of the Drust or the Purple Death Magic but in 8.1 we see the Ghostly Green Death Magic itself in powerful Spells!

Here's to hoping for Ghostly Green Death Elementals in the future(alongside Nature Elementals of the Leafy Sort, the Flowery Sort and the Fungal Sort)!

Also according to the Jaina Encounter Journal we'll finally see Jaina's Water Elemental(called the Tidestorm Elemental) which may mean that we'll see that Blue Water Elemental datamined from Beta(different from the Green Sea Elementals, Black Sha Water Elementals, Crystalized Water Elementals, Mojo Elementals, Grey Deep Elementals and Aqua Cyan Water Elementals) ingame! At last we'll see the Tidestorm Elemental!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACbVhgtx9I

Datamining got me like
10/23/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Yvenathilm
They can wipe clean Tomato/Marinara Sauce off of Meatballs!?! Why don't our homes have that!?!

The last thing a modern kitchen needs is another hyper-specialized unitasker xD

10/23/2018 02:52 AMPosted by Kyveli
Maybe half my playtime is trying to get mods to work correctly, and I'm trying again now. For a game from 2002, you can get it looking pretty nice.

I used to be the same way, and the playthroughs I had while heavily modded were definitely worth the time investment. Lately, though, I've been doing my annual replays mostly unmodded. Of course I still throw in bugfixes and an occasional graphical mod (I really like Graphic Herbalism), but the base game, with all its flaws, is just so precious to me. And I save a lot of headaches by not having to wrangle load orders and whatnot.

10/23/2018 05:55 AMPosted by Galenorn
I'm still equally, if not more disappointed in the new Pokémon games.

I can see where you're coming from, and I'm definitely going to miss the things they cut out. Abilities and held items are core parts of the game, and I don't think accessibility is a good enough reason to remove them. I handled them just fine back in the day, and kids nowadays are way smarter than I was back then!

However, I'm still pretty excited for it! Mainly because I like cute things and I want to make friends with a cute Eevee and do her hair and have a cute happy adventure together. If it was out Generation 8, for sure I'd be upset, but the real games are still coming next year, so I'm happy to see Let's Go as a bit of a weird appetizer until then :)

10/23/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Galenorn
whatever the opposite of an edgelord is.

Flufflady :)

Fairy type is my favorite type! But Petilil is my favorite Pokemon. I wish I could have a real one so much!

10/23/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Hackbrew
I'll come at you with a haunted golem with rocket legs and punches for days.

Golurk absolutely needs an 80s Super Robot Anime theme song. Like the Brute Justice boss song in FFXIV.

10/23/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Yvenathilm
https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2018/october/KelpElemental.jpg

Oh my goodness, I love it <3

10/23/2018 08:41 PMPosted by Vaethria
Also hi. I still exist.

Yay! :)

10/24/2018 12:40 AMPosted by Yvenathilm
which may mean that we'll see that Blue Water Elemental datamined from Beta

Mages are getting glyphs in 8.1 to use those new tints!

https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=166665/technique-glyph-of-storms-wake
https://ptr.wowhead.com/item=166582/technique-glyph-of-the-tides
*laughs in Flying and Fighting types*
Been sorting through my music selection and I just realize now i'v not turned on a radio, nor watched anything outside my personal playlist for years.

Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Trees, Dream Theater(Yes I have a prog rock fetish.), A Perfect Circle, Iron Maiden, Chumbawamba, Puscifier, Electric Six, Nine Inch Nails(And Year Zero in particular.), Third Eye Blind, Morrissey, Eve 6, and beyond.

Bring me the Horizon is by far the newest thing i'v listened to, purely because the rather dark humor in Mantra won me over.

I feel old.
10/24/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Darethy
Been sorting through my music selection and I just realize now i'v not turned on a radio, nor watched anything outside my personal playlist for years.

Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Porcupine Trees, Dream Theater(Yes I have a prog rock fetish.), A Perfect Circle, Iron Maiden, Chumbawamba, Puscifier, Electric Six, Nine Inch Nails(And Year Zero in particular.), Third Eye Blind, Morrissey, Eve 6, and beyond.

Bring me the Horizon is by far the newest thing i'v listened to, purely because the rather dark humor in Mantra won me over.

I feel old.

That's why I recently started using Spotify to listen to some new music in my preferred genres. I actually listened to a song from this year that I ended up adding to my playlist.
I should do something like that, yes. I do enjoy more modern music from time to time, but I inevitably wind up sinking into the 'glory days' of what I thought music should be.

I'm becoming about as old and bitter as the character I play at this point, maybe that's why I can channel him so well on the RP servers.

Fairy type is my favorite type!

Somehow, I'm unsurprised XD

Grass is my absolute favorite type, even though Xerneas is my absolute favorite 'mon. Dragon and Fairy tie for second.
But Petilil is my favorite Pokemon.

Lilligant is definitely one of my top favorites, since lilies are my favorite flowers.
I just accidentally went to the news subreddit and I have apparently missed some pretty big stuff. Wow.