Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

They were on the same side in Fire Emblem too. It came out the year they got married coincidentally.

Saint’s Row is fun in that regard.

1 Like

Small children are diseased monsters and I hate them all.

My nephew’s son was coughing like crazy on Thanksgiving and I’ve been mildly sick until today when I feel like dying to make my throat stop hurting.

How’s everyone else doing?

Just looked at Darksiders Genesis’s Cutscenes and while I won’t go into specifics(look at the Cutscenes or at the Darksiders Wiki itself) there seem to be hints at Lucifer at least being on the Charred Council despite them sending 2 of the Horsemen after him.

Furthermore Samael seems obsessed with preforming Lie by Omission. How very similar to Lucifer! Furthermore he got Vulgrim to talk the Horsemen to obtain powerful artifacts to increase his power and considering the Darksiders 3 DLC it seems Samael has full control over the Void!

Lucifer is going to be in great danger following Darksiders 1 now that Samael is at full power …provided the two deceivers aren’t one and the same that is…

1 Like

The number of games getting nicely upscaled cinematics because of AIs is great. I can replay KotOR 2 with 1080p 60 FPS cutscenes- I could do up to 4k, but I don’t want to use something like 20 gigabytes on them.

I recently made my Vanilla Rogue a Zandalari. I merc mode often, and the unintended side effect of looking like Ben Affleck’s Batman while Mercing as a Kul Tiran makes me laugh.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Final ReMind Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pliGDZnUto

Looks like further confirmation that Yozora(the guy at the end of the Trailer saying the same thing as Sora) is an Alternate Universe version of Sora… Posters on GameFAQs are suspecting that the Nameless Star is Yozora’s girlfriend AKA Verum Rex’s version of Kairi and that the MoM(Master of Masters) is someone possessing the body of Yozora. There are also suspicions of Demyx being the MoM on the GameFAQs forum as well.

Personally I suspect all these theories at once: Demyx is MoM-possessed Yozora’s Nobody.

I suspect that the reason we see Riku in Verum Rex’s Universe will because everyone used the Power of Awakening to enter Demyx while he was fading from defeat in ReMind in order to purge the Master of Masters and got pulled over to Verum Rex’s verse.

As for how the possessed version of Yozora AKA the Master of Masters is in the Secret Ending: Sora used Luxord’s Wild Card in a desperate attempt to return to his world and Luxord’s power over time kicked in and Yozora’s recompleting body was pulled to the past where the Master of Masters exists taking the 7 Guardians of Light with him.

As ReMind supposedly has a Scenario in the Yozora Secret Ending I would presume the Master of Masters will become a Heartless and Nobody at Sora and co.'s Keyblades(just like Strelitzia was when she was offed by a Keyblade).

Don’t forget the best part: playable Kairi. Let’s see if they manage to actually do right by her instead of yet another damsel in distress failure.

Suspicions? I’d be surprised if he wasn’t the master of masters. Same laid back attitude, same mannerisms. Though he seems a good bit nicer than the Master so he probably is a nobody of him. They did say he’s one of the people related to the ancient keyblade wielders if I remember right.

1 Like

Do we know anyone else with the Master of Masters’ laid back attitude besides Demyx and Xigbar/Luxu?

I think I’ve seen Pete with that same attitude… Pete is also a Cat just like the Chirithy Spirit that the Master of Masters created… I think it would be funny if Pete had somehow ended up possessing Yozora and becoming the Master of Masters due to time travel shenanigans by Pete’s future self!

It would make the whole ReMind Scenario an elaborate plot to get rid of all of the good Keyblade Wielders(vie dumping them into the Verum Rex Universe due to them entering Yozora’s recompleting body through the Power of Waking in order to kick Pete out) so that Pete and Maleficent can take over unimpeded!

An interesting notion… Pete could easily use the usual Time Travel Method to grab Master of Masters and bring him to the present in order to control his 6 Apprentices for Maleficent’s plans.

The only loose ends would be: Who is Darkness from Kingdom Hearts Union X and who is Luxord? Luxord has Time Elemental Powers and gave Sora a Wildcard that probably sent a recompleting Yozora back in time to the same era that the Master of Masters is in…

I don’t follow the KH3 lore that closely, but I’d just assumed that the Master of Masters was Xigbar/Luxu from the future that traveled back in time. It would be easy to write a book of prophecies if he literally lived through everything himself.

KH Back Cover says that the Gazing Eye was how the Master of Masters saw the future.

The No Name Keyblade that Master Xehanort usually has a Blue Eye yet during the ReMind DLC the eye is the same color as Yozora’s other Eye: Red.

Yozora apparently looks like Sora(according to the KH3 Cast) yet dress and has his hair done like Riku so I would assume his Universe’s Riku lost his Heart leaving at least one of his eyes to Yozora(who would also imitate his best friend’s clothing and hair) which would later end up in Xehanort’s Keyblade during ReMind.

Why did the Red Eye end up in Xehanort’s Keyblade during ReMind? Probably because the Master of Masters reclaimed the Eye and shoved it into his Eye Socket while shoving Verum Rex’s Riku’s Eye into the No Name Keyblade before traveling back to his own time.

Xigbar’s No Name Keyblade getting Yozora’s Eye back is likely tied to why Yozora has the Red Eye during the Secret Ending. In otherwords Demyx probably switched the Eyes again for the ReMind Final Boss Fight.

Serious question: ever since I watched the recap of that I wondered, did he actually gouge his own eye out to make that sword or is it a metaphorical all seeing eye? Would add to the irony of Luxu trying to be like him that he lost his eye too.

Probably did. Wouldn’t be a problem if he has the eye of Verum Rex’s Riku now would it? Aside from the pain from switching eyes(twice or thrice even) of course!

Now onto another matter: What is that Fathom Ray-shaped Projectile Players have summoned ingame? I can’t find anything about it!

I like your new Illidari look! :green_heart:

1 Like

Heh thanks. I’m never actually that creative with most of my transmogs and this one is just the theme of the colour black.

1 Like

Feeling a bit better finally. I’m not going through a box of tissues a day anymore!

Luckily I got Pokemon Shield before I got sick so I put about 80 hours into it while dying in bed.

4 Likes

Not picking sword? I despise you.

I thought everyone and their brother would get sword and it’d be easier to get the shiny charm if I picked shield!

Also, you know, Ghost gym.

1 Like

Not picking Bea? You are literal scum.

Ghost.
Gym.

Modding older games on crap engines is one of the most frustrating things you can do on a computer, and yet I keep subjecting myself to it.