Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Official Madoka Magica/Lyrical Nanoha Crossover Collaboration:

Looking at the last one: The copies of Magical Girls made by the Mirror Witch even have many of the memories of the originals… Of course the Witch manages to get some wrong…

Incidentally the copies of Nanoha, Fate and Hayate seem to be gluttons who would eat anything that can be swallowed!

Furthermore it seems judging from the second video that the copies created by the Mirror Witch can just portal out of the Witch’s Barrier and don’t create a Barrier while out and about…

Who else wants to ransack the Mirror Witch’s Barrier to grab multiple copies of Nanoha, Fate and Hayate(since they don’t turn into Witches like the other copies do) with the plan of reprogramming them to be on your side rather than the Mirror Witch’s?

1 Like

With the rain we’ve been getting the hills here in California are starting to turn green again.

But it’s all lies. Everything with dry out and turn yellow again soon enough.

I need to get out of this state to somewhere with a reasonable cost of living and water.

Everything in Australia is on fire, want to trade?

3 Likes

Please keep your silly laws in California.

-Everyone who hates Californian transplants.

2 Likes

I’m starting to suspect California Dreamin’ was lying to me about the quality of the place.

2 Likes

I’ve only been able to vote for a couple of years now, but I’ll tell you what, you keep your congress people away from me and I’ll stay away from them.

Wait you’re telling me that your country’s political policy isn’t dictated by your president picking fights on twitter? I’m shocked.

Depends which state you’re in.

They generally just make noise. Its the Californians who try to re-create California including its expensive flaws that anger people.

Ever had someone say “back at my last job” or something equally stupid? Its like that.

I’m a shut-in who hopes to work remotely by my computer. The only people from whatever state I move to that I will interact with would be delivery drivers.

1 Like

Just remember to tip well and you’ll get great service.

There are apparently fights at our local Dominos to deliver to my family because we tip so well.

3 Likes

I work in the food industry, so I generally tip about 25% out of camaraderie if people are nice.

2 Likes

I wish I could order food in the middle east. Often its so bad I often skip eating for the entire day.

That’s rather worrying… I’m sorry things are so bad over there…

I hope you get to come back home soon and enjoy what I posted in the spire of pain. :smiling_imp::purple_heart:

1 Like

Canceled my subscription again. I need to hurry up and start Najatar so i can get my ilevel high enough to get the anniversary mount.

I thought taking a year off would make me more excited to play again but it still just feels sad and I don’t have much motivation.

1 Like

Yeah, BfA doesn’t really have much staying power…

Though there are a few things in 8.3 I want to do, like the horrific visions, so hopefully that’ll keep me entertained until Shadowlands alpha/beta information starts coming out.

I’m more excited for Shadowlands since I’m thinking of rolling a shiny new DK to level in Northrend since I’ve never actually finished Northrend even though I joined in Wrath. I always hit max level before getting through Icecrown.

1 Like

Yeah.

After Wotlk, I went into a WoW funk. Cata was a let down. So was the great majority of MoP - until the very, very end. With the Darkspear Rebellion and taking down Garrosh.

I spent most of my WoW time coasting and waiting for better stuff. Enjoying the gameplay while the story was lackluster. Legion and Wrath seem to be the exceptions when compared to the story quality of WoW expansions as a whole.

And Shadowlands is looking more like a nostalgia trip than an actual expansion of lore. It seems like an Expac I may play through with little story investment. But I guess I will see.

I like the idea of Yrel invading the Shadowlands at the end. As the last raid or maybe as a lead up to the next expac. Like, after we pacify the situation, she portals in and wrecks shop. Idk. I guess I see a few glimmers of possible fun in the story. But I understand taking a break.

1 Like

Are you implying that the Spire of Pain exists for any other reason right now than to entice you, Fae?

I’ll admit, I’ve been rather busy with work right now. But soon I’ll return to what the Spire is infamous for.

2 Likes

So I just need to get this out, Borderlands 3 was so frustrating. They kill off the likable characters and replace them with this brat Ava who blames everyone but herself for getting her mentor killed then gets promoted to the leadership position in spite of being a teenager and having no experience whatsoever. Wait…this sounds familiar.