Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

It seems to be okay if it was before the new forums

They announced the lore livestream.

4 Likes

Do you know where they typically draw questions from? Not sure if it is comments there, chat, Twitter, etc.

I think it said to post questions on that page. You can upvote and downvote comments there as well.

1 Like

Not a problem and I’m taking an extra day of work this week for something of the same reason so yay!

1 Like

It seems like they won’t be answering questions like previous Q&As. I just noticed this one isn’t even called Q&A.

3 Likes

I think they knew it wouldn’t go well for them to let us ask questions.

6 Likes

They found a way to make even QA’s disappointing.

1 Like

This is a QA for our corporate sponsors. Not for those gross scumbags called “customers”.

(Lore) “Ok, our next question is from… Pees… Pee-apsay… P-p-peepsayah? Yeah, Peepsayah wants to ask us 'we have learned much about the world of Azeroth over the years, but one question has eluded us. When the recently deceased King Varian Wrynn wanted to sit back and relax, what was his favorite beverage?”

(Ion) “Thank you Pepsi, that is a very interesting question. The developers and writers have put a lot of thought into that question. Does Varian like Kaja cola? A nice chilled moonberry juice? But we at Blizzard like to think when the former king would kick his feet up and relax, he enjoyed a nice Pepsi Cola. Which leads into an announcement I’d like to make about a new and, what we think will be interesting, method of attaining a new and unique mount that lets you fly anywhere, even in dungeons, in partnership with our friends at…”

6 Likes

Oh.

So there was never a chance for Blizz to acknowledge my Aqir questions…

I see…

R.I.P. Every Qiraji (expect the guy that was in Arcatraz) 1/3/06 - 4/26/06

Bug people will never become playable. :disappointed:

1 Like

Ended up getting a nice trinket from the Ivus WQ today, so I’m citing this as the luck that made it drop. Thank you!

I blow like five gliders per Darkshore Warfront floating from the base to the mine. Smart money, lemme tell ya.

I think I’ll give that a try soon, thank you!

I went and upvoted all the questions from people here I recognized ^.^

Also asked some inconsequential silly ones of my own~

Do feel better soon! <3

…oh, well then. Okay. Still fun to read people’s questions and ask my own, I guess. They should be well aware of the big questions and concerns the community has, at least… hopefully that inspires some lively discussion. Big RIP to my Dragonmaw and Menethil questions though, lol.

It’s too bad, because I absolutely loved your questions. Would have been great to hear those addressed.

7 Likes

If it’s not a Q&A it’s probably just going to be talking about the lore side of Siege of Dazar’alor and maybe a bit of Nazjatar then.

4 Likes

I managed to hit 120 and use Timewalking stuff to get into Arathi. I hate Arathi when I can’t just go tank spec and claw people to death.

On the plus side, I could finally get the sword mog I’ve had in my bags for two months now. Stupid island mog requiring level 120.

As long as it’s not stuff we could learn through the datamining already done, I’ll be fine with what we get.

2 Likes

Had the first long MHW session in a while, having harmed my sleep cycle once more. Did a ton of Kulve Taroth so I could get the two samurai layered armor, minus the helms and belts, which are meh. The weapons must be weighted since I never saw a normal lance or hammer the entire time. Sure is lucrative to grind, though. Did Black Diablos, which I was surprised I had missed before. Then failed on like five Teostra/Lunastra pair fights. Mostly because people kept flashing her.

I think my current goals are get the Dante layered armor from Scorn of the Sun. Finish out Behemoth sometime for the Dragoon armor. Finish out the Lunastra questline. Then do the couple pending optional quests, i think just three, which are just more Black Diablos or arch tempered fights.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s going to be.

Shhh, let me dream.

Congrats!! I’m hoping to ding my own warrior this week, possibly monk too.

Tell me about it. I have like… No lie, I think thirty cloth pieces from islands, Kul Tiras and such all waiting for me to level up one of my clothies, and I had an even dozen leather pieces prior to dinging my rogue. Strangely no plate though.

1 Like

Don’t you mean hope? Also no.