Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I’m surprised about that myself.

1 Like

Time to get my tin foil hat and become a conspiracy nut.

The Mandrakes of Aelindrach Realm of Shadow seem to be not tied to Psychic Power and have a suspicious resemblance to Necrons including the Silent King(whom the Deceiver tricked into turning his people into the Necrons).

Furthermore despite my assumptions of the Deceiver(heavily hinted to be the Laughing God of the Eldar) being of the Warp it seems his Shards melt Daemons!

I’m starting to suspect the Mandrakes are Eldar corrupted by the C’tan and draw directly from their Realm of Shadow which opposes the Realm of Chaos known as the Warp.

The denizens of Aelindrach are called Shade-Daemons by Imperium society indicating that the Imperium doesn’t distinguish between the Neverborn of the Warp and the Shades of Aelindrach as any opposing force from another world is a Daemon to them!

Now picture Aelindrach somehow opening a rift into the Materium granting the true Dark Gods(Chaos Gods are Chaos not Darkness) a means to send their Non-Mandrake Shades directly into Reality!

Of course if Aelindrach is Shadow there must be Light… The Warp is divided into Order and Chaos so Aelindrach should be divided into Darkness and Light…

1 Like

Anyone can link Youtube videos. I don’t think it requires any trust level.

So they can. I always thought it required trust level 3. Cause I have tried to do youtube videos in the past with trust level 2 and got told “no”.

Typical of blizzard to change something and not tell anyone.

This is knowledge I never should have been given. Everyone is now 83% less safe.

3 Likes

1 Like

Farming Comp Stomp for Defiler’s rep. 87% to exalted. So tired. Hate this place. Life is pain.

Edit:

Defiler’s exalted get!

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to play not this game for a while.

3 Likes

Imagine having to run that many games in regular AB.

Tangentially, I ran so much WSG to get the Justicar title that in the process I got all of the WSG achievements over time, too.

Funny how the Crystal Labyrinth is to the side of the Impossible Fortress rather than directly below it like in the old map…

The Prophet makes a note that only the insane can find their way around the Impossible Fortress. Don’t Insane people do the same thing again and again expecting a different result? Isn’t that the very definition of Order? Remaining Static while the World changes continually?

Seems like only those whose minds are the utmost Orderly and Static may find their way through the Impossible Fortress of the Changer of Ways…

I think I was revered on my old main, but since I switched mains in Legion for my demon hunter I’ve been stubborn and grinding out reps on him (even old reps I already had)

I can’t handle pvp much anymore, so I’m glad they added this (and the AV anniversary event) so I can get the pvp reps without the stress.

I don’t know if I want to say congratulations or my condolences.

2 Likes

I hate PvP. It drove me insane to have to do Arenas during two seasons in BfA to get Warsaber mounts.

It’s interesting to me that both support and Forums FAQs are still convinced you are unable to post on the Forums outside of the region you are subscribed to.

I wonder if it is genuinely a bug and all the EU people posting here are exploiters.

EU people have to get NA accounts to post here and vice versa

1 Like

Yes, but you don’t need to pay for a second subscription

1 Like

While I was sleeping someone reported the guild I am in for its name. And blizzard forced our GM to change it.

Honestly I’m stunned that it took this long for it to happen.

Clearly, Hozen were mad.

5 Likes

Anyone who use bananas as a weapon is a madman.

Perfectly edible fruit being wasted :laughing:

3 Likes

Considering how in D&D Porphatys the 5th Layer of Tartarus is a place with Black Snow and Water that is Acidic(to the point of blistering skin and killing all who bathe in it) and Salty what are the chances that it is infact Acetic Acid diluted enough to have Liquid Form and thus be Vinegar?

Vinegar has caused Burns to the Skin so a less Diluted form of Black Vinegar that kills all who bathe in it and Snows down upon the Layer should not be hard to imagine!

Porphatys is quite an exotic locale as is the rest of Tartarus. Speaking of which:

1. Othrys has Bogs and is dull. The Titans have a Mountain joining together 2 of Othrys’s Planets as their base of operations which serves as the entrance to Hades and the Abyss. The Mountain’s name is Mount Othrys and considering how MLP’s Tartarus has Cerberus I would assume Equestria is on one of the Planets containing Mount Othrys.
  2. Cathrys is a string of Planets bearing Red Jungles(filled with Plants that spew Metal-eating Acid and bearing one Cottage where the Apothecary creates Poisons for Customers he cares little about) and Grasslands(that can cut through Skin and Boots slaying Mortals traversing the place)
  3. Minethys is a string of Desert Planets requiring heavy clothing to traverse due to the vicious sand. There are cities on some of these Planets
  4. Colothys is a string of Mountainous Planets one of which is the beautiful Garden of Malice containing the Fey Court of Blood and another being Ellaniath the Forest Planet of the Drow God of Thievery(which during the Spellplague got entangled within the Demonweb Pits before eventually returning to Tartarus)
  5. Porphatys as stated is a String of Planets bearing Black Vinegar Seas and Black Vinegar Snow. There are Cities of Barges that constantly need repairs since the Cities are constantly being snowed & splashed on by Vinegar with a high Acetic Acid content.
  6. Agathys is a set of Planets made of Black Ice with Red Streaks where everywhere but the Black Ice Citadel Necromanteion is freezing everyone who doesn’t keep moving into Ice!

One would think the descriptions would be enough to inspire the Writers to write a whole Season of MLP A New Generation involving these 6 Layers of Tartarus!