Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Faentavius took the sun away!

1 Like

Wraps you in a warm blanket and hands you a Starbucks coffee

5 Likes

I foresee frigid Midwestern winters in my future. :frowning:

Oh well, at least it’s not New Mexico.

4 Likes

It looked fine on my phone, but now that I have the big screen, it looks barren.

…I am headed down to the east coast (Maine) to visit family, so I can’t get too smug, lest I get buried in a wayward blizzard.

possibly, bye forever guys :frowning:

3 Likes

Having emoji’s in your threads title is now considered fun.

And we all know how much blizzard hates fun.

3 Likes

The Tales of the Dark Multiverse says that Terra from Teen Titans would have her Earth Elemental Powers enhanced if she injected herself with the same Drug that Slade took. The Drug that turned Slade into a Sociopath… Kind of puts the Criminals in Terra’s Family in a different light…

The Experiments give anyone Earth Elemental Powers yet only the Markov Family is able to retain use of them rather than the powers disappearing over time like the others which would suggest being linked to some ties to a powerful force tied to the Earth but the fact that the Chemical that enhanced Slade’s physical abilities enhances the Earth Elemental Powers suggests the family has some Chemical in their Bloodline.

Considering Slade’s Chemical turned him into a Sociopath what’s to say the Chemical in the Markov Family’s Bloodline doesn’t also randomly create Sociopaths thus explaining Terra and her Uncle in the Comic version of Teen Titans?

Considering Slade’s Drug gave him Healing Abilities I’d assume a Lazarus Pit was involved which means that Ra’s al Ghul who has been bathing in the Lazarus Pit for years would if subjected to the same Experiment as Terra and Geo Force gain an even greater control over the Earth than they!

Considering Ra’s al Ghul’s ties to the Desert you can get a good idea of what he would do with Earth Elemental Powers: unleash Sand upon Gotham!

1 Like

What did you get a 1 week suspension for?

Not sure, mods would not talk to me. I appealed, but they just said they reviewed my post history and would not overturn their decision. I think they just think I’m a bad apple.

1 Like

You didn’t get a notification about a post that was reported?

Damn. I should consider myself lucky that I got lied to numerous times in my appeals then huh. At least I got actual responses kek.

1 Like

Honestly what is annoying about the guild I’m in being reported and blizzard forcing a name change is the fact that there other guilds called Bros Before Hozen AND there is a quest still in the game with that name.

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=30605/bros-before-hozen

So basically Blizzard is pulling a rules for thee but not for me on our GM. And he is rightfully pissed off about the whole thing. He told blizzard about these in his appeal and blizzard was like, “we don’t care. Suck it up snowflake”.

He is changing it to BBH but he suspects that someone will simply report it again or blizzard will see it as a way to avoid expressing the phrase and will get banned because of it. As this is not the first time he got told to change it. The previous time he managed to get it overturned but it looks like Blizzard is putting their hypocritical foot down now.

1 Like

I really think the WoW moderation team is part of the reason why we have such a toxic community/playerbase.

7 Likes

Sounds like all the more reason to post degeneracy on the Discord.

discord is soo much fun with the right people :smiley:

3 Likes

What happened here?

I see you attacked another post huh? Don’t lie to Zul’momma. She knows, she knows :smiley:

1 Like

Author happened. Don’t act like you are also not a victim of author.

3 Likes

Author took away all my likes too.

2 Likes

you are on the naughty list.

3 Likes