Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I have nothing to add, but my account has been hacked wholly but I can still post on this. Intriguing.

You had no authenticator or that other thing? Not judging.

Nope! I’m very silly. My Runescape account also got fragged - but they got into my email as well, memes.

Needless to say, I recovered the account, but now this lady is on another server :frowning: but now literally everything I own has 150 levels of security, so I’ve learned my lesson… I hope.

My account was hacked before during WotLK. On one character, all of my items had been sold and I had been given max slot bags filled full with cobalt ore. I changed my password and got my items restored, and also sold a lot of the ore on the auction house. Since my mining skill got maxed out, I picked engineering and was more easily able to level that out. That happening was miraculously a full benefit for me, since I got a lot of gold from selling the ore and full free bag upgrades.

2 Likes

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/npc=169410/pride-of-lysonia#modelviewer

Gasp! This changes everything I assumed about the Dying Breath NPC… It is another Forsworn Memory Elemental! A Bound Memory Elemental to go with the Unbound Memory Elemental!

On other news: Maldraxxus is the only Zone without Vinyeti … Maldraxxus is starting to look interesting…

Furthermore Vinyeti means that anything could be added to Bastion, Ardenweald and Revendreth including Bastion Death Elementals, Ardenweald Death Elementals and more Flayed/Raw/Tortured Sin Elementals(Red Sin Elementals).

Soulstalker Doina appears three times in A Call to Revendreth indicating that 2 of her are Placeholders like Vinyeti… Perhaps we can get Bound Sin Elementals and Bound Tortured Sin Elementals!

Remember when Spuddyc made a thread about the Jailer being Sylvanas boyfriend? Is The Jailer Sylvanas' Boyfriend?

Well check this out! https://twitter.com/SteveDanuser/status/1269426022144856064

2 Likes

That explains so much about Nathanos.

3 Likes

Anyone want to see my Spoiler theories on the latest info on Kingdom Hearts Dark Road?

I lost interest in that game when I found out it was going to be another garbage mobile game.

Got Command and Conquer Remastered and god does it feel good to play Red Alert 1 again.

Missed posting on this guy too much. Always get drawn back.

3 Likes

Y’know, it’s a shame that demons don’t go to the Shadowlands. I’ll never get to face JARAXXUS OF MALDRAXXUS.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n8Us2B2yYs&t=26s

It’s funny how the Accuser archenemy of Sire Denathrius the(presumed) Nathrezim/Dreadlord from WoW sounds like Vorazun the Nerazim/Dark Templar from Starcraft 2…

Now we know what Danuser’s kinks are

1 Like

Checked the voice again and my mistake: The Accuser actually sounds like Lady Vashj’s Voice Actor while she was playing Lady Chiyo from Naruto as well as Madame Zirconia from Sailor Moon…

Either this is merely an attempt to reference the other group Kael’thas is associated with(most likely considering Sire Denathrius has Illidan’s Voice Actor) or Mistress of Spies Baroness Vashj is infiltrating Revendreth(very unlikely) with someone else’s Sinstone(it is odd that the Accuser has her Sinstone out in the open).

Look at those worgen customization options. Good time to be a doggo.

I pretty much love the new Night Elf customizations, I was really surprised when I saw them…

:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

The fact that you can customize your Worgen and Human form separately? Finally.

Yeah, I don’t have any Worgen characters but I may roll one with these changes.