Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 2)

I got around to filling the Trading Post bar this weekend. I noticed the watch goes backwards? Counter clockwise. Or “anticlockwise” as I heard people say in Discord and can’t unhear… maybe that is an Aussie thing?

Anyway, I don’t know what I expected when I zoomed in on it. I guess I am surprised it even has enough detail to have a moving part.

1 Like

Trading Post Reward for this month was kind of disappointing. I was only interested in the cool awesome amazing armor sets it has and save up one of them when the month ends so that I can finally get it when the Tenders start rising again.

Hawking Radiation which dissolves Black Holes practically proves that once something hits the Event Horizon by that something’s point of view it will be pushed off the Event Horizon shortly after they hit it due to Time Dilation while to us it will take Eons at best.

Of course should a Black Hole survive to the Big Freeze the thing falling into the Event Horizon will instead reach the end of Eternity by it’s point of view due to Time Dilation.

In otherwords the True Singularity only exists for Black Holes that reach the Big Freeze.

Do I use my boost on the worgen or the draenei in prep for heritage (both 60, but I’m getting over leveling)? Or do I use it on the tauren shaman who is 62 but I’ve been procrastinating leveling on her… but I DO want that totem weapon.

And who do I delete for my incoming rocky dwarves? I’ll probably take out one of my Bronzebeard dwarves on blueside, but on red, I think it’s either my only Horde demon hunter, a undead warlock named Bromero (my horde main is already a lock but HE’S AN UNDEAD WARLOCK NAMED BROMERO and that’s so good), or the goblin warrior lady. I love goblins and I want a female one. But I have a lot of warriors. But she’s so good. They’re all good dogs, Chris. With cute little backstories and cool mogs and at least one hastily doodled portrait in the disaster of my desk.

Do you think it’s time to reach the character cap more from what it currently is now?

Yes. However, I am very dumb. And chronically afflicted with altitist.

Not just an aussie thing, it is the correct way to say it. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-67892275

So Neptune is similar to Uranus but only slightly bluer though not as blue as most people depict it.

Have any of WoW’s dialogue became memes in any your guilds? (assuming you are in one)

Lady Waycrests dialogue after you defeat the first 3 bosses in Waycrest Manor has for my guild.

“Come join me in the basement”

I think I’m back. Because I just wished to cause some trouble. Just a little trouble. A smidge of trouble.

3 Likes

Yay! :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

:smiling_imp:

Because you aren’t trouble… nope not you… :joy_cat:

Welcome back. :black_heart:

2 Likes

Called it.

Apparently, it’s an inappropriate reference to sex or sexuality…

for a lesbian to tell her mom she doesn’t want to have children.

1 Like

Oh yes, we do have some… Interesting moderation choices made around here.

I was once banned for noticing that two seperate forsaken wore helms with… Head protruberances frequently seen on rhinos, bulls and demon hunters.

It was determined to be just too provocative!!

2 Likes

I made a joke about the correlation between daddy issues and big strong male orc leadership.

Which, yes, was unkind, all things considered. Perhaps uncalled for.

Anyway.

3 Likes

And I think it was Denona who got a forced time-out for pointing out a part of human anatomy very prominently displayed on Zovaal’s chest. A part that comes in pairs and on females, it especially taboo.

Wasn’t even waying anything risque, just pointing out Zovaal’s were there.

4 Likes

Oh, I got kicked from a Reddit for pointing out that silver star mando’s chest plate has them very prominently on display while blue female mando doesn’t even have a depression where hers should be on her chest plate…

3 Likes

It’s either someone not knowing those exists, or after what blizz was being accused of with their female employees, they just don’t want to deal with any mention of certain…waves at general chest area

But either way, the moderation is very……suspect 90% of the time with what they will and will not deal with

2 Likes

Oh well I’m going to keep writing and if the mods don’t like people being people then they can ban me. I’m not going to stop writing about people and their relationships with each other.

For what it matters, I’d have taken that story down just for how badly it was written… like seriously don’t post while in a moment of raw emotion… that well written sentence is actually bad… like really bad.

2 Likes

Nor should you stop. You just have to keep in mind that there’s a lot of toxic dudebros at blizz and on their moderation team that have ZERO CLUE on what a healthy relationship with a woman looks like

2 Likes

When I appealed it, the person said that the temp suspension was a bit too far. But instead of removing it, they said it had to stay for something that was not even in the post that got flagged.

And of course they then closed the ticket and I got a warning that if I opened up another one, the temp suspension would no longer be a temp.

1 Like