Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I wasn’t sold, at first, but it’s really grown on me. Especially the Pokémon models. It really could have been so much worse. The only one that actually kinda freaks me out is the Aipom from this new trailer.

Man-made genetic abomination that is Mewtwo: pretty normal looking

Aipom: genuinely disturbing

1 Like

The teasers for the Sonic movie have down wonders for making the pokemon cgi look aces.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know a Sonic movie was a thing. And I was happy not knowing. Happy with having never seen his odd fur (not quills, like a hedgehog?) texturing, and his weirdly muscular arms and legs.

Your sadism and cruelty know no bounds, sir.

You have to admit that the pokemon cgi models look great now though.

1 Like

This trailer makes me significantly more excited than the previous ones did.

1 Like

Darksiders III’s new DLC the Crucible is finally out and quite epic. The Bosses showed new Elements to say the least: We finally get to see Shadow Attacks(as opposed to the Purple-colored Death and Agony Attacks) and Poisoned Flame Attacks(Poisoned Flame looks like Fel naturally)!

Yes I watched the Crucible Boss Fights on YouTube just to see if there are new Elements as you may or may not have expected?

1 Like

I watched it with my boss. I look forwards to pirating this movie, because I’m too old and hairy to go to a children’s movie alone (since all my friends are old and boring now)!

Fair. Last time I went to a movie release was the first new Star Wars. Ever since, I refuse to. People were clapping every twenty minutes.

why can’t anyone see my beatiful tentacle face?

2 Likes

I’ve just discovered(by looking at the sign in the particular Comic Strip showing the place selling Happy Burgers) that the drive thru that Garfield and Jon usually are seen at getting Happy Burgers is Irma’s Diner! No wonder Jon is always arguing with the Clerk! Irma’s Diner always has bad service and questionable food.

1 Like

I am really getting tired of the limited pool of dungeons on pre-120 characters. At least it makes me enjoy the time warp event more.

Pokemon Direct in 20 mins

1 Like

Oh hell. That was earlier than I thought. Time for this 26 year old to eagerly await news for a kids’ game.

1 Like

It’s a UK region, lads :grin:

1 Like

I need a Sobble.

Right now.

3 Likes

I… might not go with the Grass starter this Gen. Which has only happened twice, once for Totodile, and once for Fennekin. I’m kinda feeling Scorbunny more.

But, of course, it all depends on the final evolution.

Edit:

That misty, forested Route, though. That’s my jam. A place like that is kinda what I wanted out of Kalos.
2 Likes

Best pokemon is Totodile.

1 Like

I noticed that there are basically no Tauren posters on the forum anymore. I guess they all quit or faction swapped to the Alliance with Baine.

1 Like

What the hell are those things and where is my Squirtle?

How dare you! You’re gonna hurt Sobble’s feelings!

2 Likes