Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

It’s been fun, but my pagan butt is going to bed. Got work tomorrow. Cya guys and someone please doness I miss him lots :wolf:

3 Likes

Go get your pagan pony pupper posterior to bed!!

NGL, proud of that one!!

3 Likes

You are absolutely wrong.

You are wrong about a lot of things, I brush off your bad takes when it comes to WoW lore, but now you are way off base when it comes to history and religion. Are you homeschooled?

Archaeology exists. This is something that is known.

Sometimes called the official religion of ancient Persia, Zoroastrianism is one of the world’s oldest surviving religions, with teachings older than Buddhism, older than Judaism , and far older than Christianity or Islam. Zoroastrianism is thought to have arisen “in the late second millennium B.C.E.

Look, all I know is today I have:

Had what amounts to a Free Will vs Determinism debate with Zerde.

Learned about a possible religious crusade against magic pony people for dabbling in the black arts.

Found out someone thinks Freddie Mercury’s greatest achievements are dying of AIDS and Wayne’s World.

It has been a day, people!!!

4 Likes

People forget that he discovered the planet that now bears his name.

5 Likes

You’re not helping Cursey!!! Not helping at all!!

2 Likes

The recommending of using a Witch Hunt to scare the Ponies into using only Miracles(fired off from their horn) and casting aside Spellbooks was in hopes of such measures being enough to silence the Republicans should they start another crusade against MLP which I’m quite certain they will(infact the reason I made such a recommendation was because I mistook Renautus’s “MLP is Paganism” for Republican condemnation).

Nah, just going to swing by and say: my brewery is getting ready to open now that it is spring. I have spent all day doing Beer Things (mostly cleaning and sanitizing). It is very nice.

3 Likes

Sledgehammer, don’t you even DARE avoid this!!! A Holy Crusade against Equestria is looming, and in a WoW-esque twist, it is to stop the even greater threat of Republicans!!!

You will come back here right now and ACKNOWLEDGE THIS!!

2 Likes

I don’t even know what most of this means!

1 Like

Neither do I!!!

Acknowledge it anyway!!!

For the Ponies!!!

It all starts with this statement…

Speaking of Crusades we really need to convince Hasbro to change D&D Lore so that only Fallen Angels can be Demons and Devils thus making the Baatari just Condemned Souls and Tanar’ri into Abyss Elementals.

I don’t even have a TV!

…Though in this day and age, that no longer holds the weight it used to.

2 Likes

Oh god, you waited too long!! SLEDGE!!! Now D&D is involved in the Crusade!!! Hurry up and just acknowledge it before it gets worse!!!

DO NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY LITTLE SHADOWLANDS, SLEDGE!!!

1 Like

…Ponies?

(body clear)

1 Like

Thank god. You acknowledged it. We should be clear of further escalation.

2 Likes

This Post was in reply to my suggestion for a D&D/MLP Equestria Girls Crossover. so D&D was in the Crusade from the beginning I’m afraid.

Infact my suggestion I must confess included suggestions to leave out the Nine Hells, Gehenna, Pandemonium and Limbo from the HuMane Cast(Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity and Trixie Lulamoon)'s Grand Tour of the Planes(as I stated before Tartarus, Acheron and the Abyss are pushing it enough as is) in order to avoid offending the Republicans/Censors.

Nope, nope, I was wrong, it escalated further!!! You were right Sledgie, the only solution is to reach a minimum safe distance!!!

If I do not make it, remember me Sledgie!!!

3 Likes

What the actual frick frack did I miss around here?

You know what, nevermind.

1 Like

You say that, but now you are trying to find that discussion and we both know it.

I will admit it is a very slight exaggeration.

Not so the rest. April has been a very strange month for my posting here. And it is only day 4.