Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I got a new party game called Red Flags. Maybe one day we can play it in this lounge to have some fun.

3 Likes

Smash or pass

• Good Listener
  • World Champion hunter
  • Can only have conversations through puppets.

Sounds like Alynsa, Iā€™d smash.

1 Like

I bought Resident Evil 8 yesterday and started playing it some. I got past the castle section and so far Iā€™m not impressed. The gameplay is much like Resident Evil 7 yet somehow it feels simpler. Iā€™m not enjoying the village itself much, itā€™s drab and somewhat confusing to go through, I found myself getting lost multiple times. I see the Resident Evil 4 influences and so far thereā€™s not enough of it there.

The writing is a step down from Resident Evil 7, characters in this one act like idiots. Lots of people simp over Lady Dimitrescu but I think her daughters are better waifu material, theyā€™re more attractive to me. This game isnā€™t as scary to me, which the developers said they intentionally made the game less scary than 7 (Why purposely make a Resident Evil game less scary?!), with the only parts so far spooking me being some enemy jumpscares and Lady Dimitrescu chasing me around the castle. That caused me to have a dream last night about Lady Dimitrescu being a serial killer hunting down students in Hogwarts. Some sections of this game Iā€™ve enjoyed and other parts I sped through, hopefully this game keeps me interested enough to complete it, but the enemy variety and AI is good atleast.

1 Like

2 Likes

In my head this is Ren and her favorite toys.

2 Likes

Random tangent: I kind of miss the Old Gods and their minions.
Would like more Ilā€™gy whispering sweet-nothings to me.

1 Like

The doll has my name lol.

1 Like

:grinning: :smiley: :grinning:

1 Like

So itā€™s a picture of you and Alynsa :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I could see myself as a creepy doll.

Iā€™m quiet like Donna.

4 Likes

I thought Evelysaa just bought RE8 yesterday! Howā€™d you already get footage of her gameplay?

1 Like

So funny story, I bought a bidet and installed it, but I forgot I live in Canada, I didnā€™t get the kind that warms up the water, and the bathroom I put it in gets freezing because itā€™s close to the garage. Itā€™s shooting ice cold water.

5 Likes

For context, I have 2286 Shaman wins, 1722 Paladin wins, 1015 Druid wins, and 475 Warlock wins.

2 Likes

And just when you think itā€™s an April Foolā€™s Prank right on the next dayā€¦

Space Dwarves are coming back to Warhammer 40K!

I must say the Imperial Ships are very nice Cathedralsā€¦

We really need a few Anime involving Warhammer 40Kā€¦

I completed Resident Evil 8 earlier. Now that Iā€™ve done so, I have a better impression of it. It has some good set piece moments and interesting boss fights, though I donā€™t think it has much replayability. House Beneviento is interesting but feels like it belongs in a different game, the reservoir sucked, and the factory was scary yet went on for too long; the best part of the game is at the end, where it turns into a Call Of Duty game against werewolves, with the second best part being the castle since half of it is great and half of it isnā€™t. I give it a 7/10, itā€™s worth playing but isnā€™t astounding.

2 Likes

Evelysaa, did you see that Ren somehow got hold of your gameplay footage?

Itā€™s from when you were spanking the giant lady with a fly swatter.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s someoneā€™s mod but definitely not mine lol. I wouldnā€™t use such a useless weapon.

2 Likes

I say Lady Dimitrescu needs to be brought back using the remains we gave the Duke and have the remaining 2 Nemeses flanking her with an army of T-00s following behind them!

Nemesis and T-00 were at times sent to their knees while Lady Dimitrescu was barely inconvenienced. A Resident Evil Game where she is constantly stalking you with opponents who could not be killed would be scary to say the least.

The fight with Lady Dimitrescu had the poisoned knife thrown into the icy wilderness ultimately blown up along with the rest of the Village so she if she returned would be more unstoppable than Nemesis and of the 4 created there are 2 of them left!

Each of the Lords aside from Lord Moreau could get their own game! Thatā€™s how good they all are story wise.

Just saw Sonic 2 with my brother (came out on 31st March in Australia but he was busy until today).

8/10 imo. No spoilers from me.

1 Like