Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

100% agree. this system would alow unlocking more classes without the thematic issues. Like you could have Moon Paladins with silvery themed abilities. Perhaps sunwalkers could actually have SUN themed powers.

2 Likes

Can we get an Anime where a Mobile Game gets Isekaiā€™d with the Narrative making it so that person who discovers it is the Gameā€™s Isekaiā€™d owner when infact itā€™s one of the worldā€™s native inhabitants whose surprised reaction is revealed to be not of finding herself in the world of a Mobile Game she plays but that her native world is the same as the one in the Mobile Game she just found?

Bonus Points if the Main Character is some Fairy Queen who jumps to the assumption that the Isekaiā€™d Mobile Game was infact something from the future(when in fact itā€™s from an Alternate Universe and has multiple outcomes).

So, I watched the first episode of the new Marvel show Moonknight with Oscar Isaac. I canā€™t wait to see the rest of the episodes. It started off pretty good. :wolf:

3 Likes

Now every time I wake up thinking it is Thursday and find out it is Sunday, I am going to wonder if maybe I spent two days as a superhero.

1 Like

Lmao. Honestly? If it was anyone but Oscar Isaac, I probably wouldnā€™t like the show as much :wolf:

1 Like

He has a full frontal nude scene in an HBO show.

2 Likes

Which show is he in?

Scenes from a Marriage :wink:

Youā€™re Welcome.

1 Like

Oh. I will have to watch that show. :wolf:

1 Like

I got around to making the crispy bat wings from the WoW cookbook for dinner tonight. This recipe is delicious!

1 Like

With real bat?

I donā€™t trust eating bats after covid happened so I used chicken

1 Like

Smart choice. Also bats are cute.

1 Like

Volunteer with your local fire departments/ems providers.

You will be able to run the gamut of human experience in a way you never thought possible.

5 Likes

Or work directly at a homeless shelter!! Donā€™t let them stick you in the kitchen; work directly with them as direct care or case management.

Iā€™m telling you Sledge, if we ever met IRL, itā€™d be like a derivation of that scene in Jaws. ā€œEmotional scars? Iā€™ve got emotional scarsā€¦ā€

1 Like

I went from power walking beside a gurney doing CPR to making someoneā€™s americano today in the span of 2 hours.

Iā€™d say Iā€™m not being paid enough for this, but thatā€™s the catch with volunteering.

1 Like

I got to lift up a woman with no legs who slipped out of her shower chair and try very hard not to look, then took my now-soaking wet self into the kitchen to resume making mac & cheese with the Forker!!

I can say Iā€™m not getting paid enough for this, because I earn just slightly less than what Starbucks pays after one year of working there.

3 Likes

It is always amazing to me how many people manage to have accidents or crisises in their skivies.

1 Like

I have seen so many different variations of the naked human bodyā€¦ So very many that I did not want to see.

If I ever go crazy and end up in Alaska, weā€™re going drinking!! Iā€™ll pick Ren up along the way because Iā€™d have to go through Canada, and Iā€™m pretty sure she would actually be along my way.

Iā€™ll find a way to bring you too Micah and Doness!!

4 Likes

The real reason WoW is unrealistic is that everyoneā€™s breakdowns are way too decorous.

9 Likes