Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

I want to make one thing clear. I have a rather weird sense of humour. There’s plenty of comments, while I might disagree with on a personal level, I do find them funny.

And…it gets me in trouble a lot :smiley:

6 Likes

I haven’t had them in a long time. Now I am hungry for some. But I am too lazy to move. As I am already in my Pajamas.

2 Likes

Sure hun. Sounds like a good time :smiley:

2 Likes

Awful lot of HORDE in that post there, IRL ALLIANCE DWARF.

Just saying.

4 Likes

Oh I have a weird sense of humour too. Like for example why you using the proper way to spell humour? Why are americans so afraid of the letter “u”?

I blame my iPad. It hates me. :smiley:

I’m just waiting for the day for someone on this forum to “correct” my spelling of something since I didn’t speak “american” on an “american forum” related to an “american game”.

I’m flamingly bifactional.

4 Likes

Why soume of youu goutta add an extra “u” after after every "o"u is beyound me.

2 Likes

American English is just so weird. We misspell so many things wrong and we can completely change the meaning of a word depending on how its used.

No one wonder people find American English frustrating :smiley:

2 Likes

It does get on my nerve when certain people dismiss your posts simply because of the faction the character you posted on belongs to. Such as a certain blood elf mage that keeps getting vacations and never learning from them.

Ouh yeah? Well, I’ll have youu knouw, I’m panfactiounal.

I am trying to write in Denouna’s native language!!

4 Likes

My biggest fear is going to America and asking for some thongs. Which in Australia are your flip flops.

As a cis male you can see why.

1 Like

I may be bifractionally curious.

1 Like

Definitely would cause some awkward stares. :smiley:

2 Likes

Who wants to guess how long that certain blood elf mage will last when he gets off his recent vacation?

Houw did I get quouted in that??

Theuy reuplied tuo uyou.

2 Likes

That’s hypocritical, because he admitted that he played Alliance, and he also likes his posts with an alt named “Alliancebias.”

2 Likes

$10 he lasts a month. If he’s lucky. Unless blizz just banned his IP on the American side of things

If thats even possible