Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Another reason Zovaal sucks.

2 Likes

Nozdormuā€™s toxic trait is knowing we are in the worst possible timeline and still doing everything he can to protect it.

I canā€™t wait for Morozond to be the expansion boss. I already empathize with him.

3 Likes

There could be a CoT dungeon that takes place during the Fall of Stormwind at the end of the First War. Premise could be the Infinites are pulling a Skynet and trying to kill Varian during the chaos in order to prevent Anduin from being born, due to something he does in the future. That way we get a Stormwind-focused dungeon while still being heroic and not helping the bad guys.

1 Like

Just discovered there is room between Soleil Belmont and Simon Belmont as well as room between Simon Belmont and Juste Belmont and room between Juste Belmont and Richter Belmont for more Belmonts!

There is room to shove in Female Belmonts whose stories donā€™t contradict established Canon!

Incidentally the Lore for Castlevania(more specifically the second game: Vampire Killer) states that every 100 Years the power of Christ over manā€™s Hearts weakens and they start yearning for Count Dracula and thus resurrect him.

The fact that someone is usually resurrecting him early indicates that those whose Hearts are blackened donā€™t brighten up after Draculaā€™s demiseā€¦

In the end the 100 Years is merely the time when new additions to Draculaā€™s Forces(which are always trying to resurrect him) are added to the ones already there with Shaft making Richter assume itā€™s a hard limit using his Dark Magic!

So for 100 Years people are content to not seek Dracula(presumably because they dread his return) and when the 100 Years are past the People start to desire to see Dracula again(because they did not experience the Horror of Dracula and thus only heard the fame and tales of him) and join his armies with Draculaā€™s attack on random Villages putting the fear of his return on the populace again setting the cycle up anew!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a wierd way to propose Yven but I accept.

You saw that as a proposition proposal? Because Iā€™m pretty sure Yvan just threatened us all with something. Not sure what, but something.

EDIT: Meant proposal, not proposition. But maybe it is a proposition!

3 Likes

Looks like heā€™s threatening to turn us into Belmont sandwiches

2 Likes

The best way to propose to a woman is to talk about Castlevania. This is known.

No, the best way to propose to a woman is to talk about Super Seducer

Whatā€™s that? Iā€™m now curious.

Itā€™s an FMV game where you play as a real life pickup artist to seduce women in various situations

You lost me there.

I missed social opportunities in uni because I stayed in my dorm room playing Diablo 2 and Castlevania: Lament of Innocence, and Devil May Cry.

2 Likes

Sorry to disappoint you yet I have no interest in ever having any Romantic Relationships ever!

3 Likes

Itā€™s okay, we can just be friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I consider most of the Forum to be my Friends yourself included.

4 Likes

I call shenanigans on all of this.

The best way to propose to a woman is to bring her coffee and a Boston Creme donut in the morning.

IRL-only, virtual proposals are just glorified propositions.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you could have atleast one single boyfriend-free girl if you ever want to

2 Likes

Reached the delete cap again.

I knew there was a reason I liked you Yven. You truely make this place better with your dissections of games and stories in general :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m a simple man. A coffee and a bagel is a good way to my heart :laughing:

2 Likes