Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Happy Thanksgiving. I wonder if this would work for a WoW holiday event.

WKRP Turkey Drop - YouTube

This is a dead lounge.

1 Like

Iā€™ve noticed that Castlevania has Rusted Steel Doors in Castlevania Lament of Innocence and in Castlevania Portrait of Ruin the Keep holding the Throne is surrounded by Blood-Splattered Iron similar to Silent Hill 1, 3, 4, Origins and Homecomingā€™s Otherworldā€¦

Furthermore Silent Hill Book of Memories states that Valtiel(in the form of a Pale Figure) gave the Cult the Book of Memories and made them into the Order while also providing them with the 21 Sacraments.

Valtiel bears the Mark of Metatron who shares an existence with Samael AKA Deathā€¦

Why does the Order and more importantly the Sect of Valtiel seem like the result of an infiltration of the Cult of Silent Hill by the Order of Ecclesia(I.E. the Dracula Cult) for the sake of resurrecting Count Dracula?..

I saw the new Resident Evil last night. It was awesome and it might be the best video game movie made so far! Just from watching it I can see itā€™s been made by people who actually care about the games. The best scenes were Chris in the mansion, those parts were legitimately tense and scary. Worse character in the movie might be Leon since they turned him into a comedy relief sidekick.

Youā€™re a death knight, why you lettinā€™ things stay dead?

Resident Evil 8 gives out hints that the Henchmen are still preserved and could come back even though Mother Miranda gets Blown up.

Lady Dimitrescu & her Daughters, Lady Benevientoā€™s Doll Angie, Lord Moreau and Lord Heisenberg are coming back without Mother Miranda thanks to the Duke(probably thanks to his deal with Lady Dimitrescu which probably requires him to resurrect her and her daughters should they die while also help to bring about the demise of her Killer which he interpreted as being Mother Miranda)!

Mother Mirandaā€™s scheme to get Ethan to kill the Lords backfired on her when the Duke found out about it! He follows his deal with Lady Dimitrescu even if he turns Mother Mirandaā€™s chosen weapon against her!

Lady Benevientoā€™s House was a scary place with lots of Silent Hill vibes! The monster that comes after you while Angie cries like a Baby from the floor above is frightening to say the least! And yes it is Angie who cries like a Baby not the Monster as when you take the Elevator to the Floor above the crying changes into Angieā€™s all too familiar laughter seamlessly!

Next Resident Evil Game should have Dimitrescu as the Villain with Heisenberg being the first Opponent dealt with and Angie working with Dimitrescu to subject the Main Character to nightmarish Horror throughout the game as Dimitrescu(who no longer has to worry about the dagger laced with multiple poisons) constantly stalks the Player Character everywhere!

Why should Lady Dimitrescu be the Main Villain of Resident Evil 9? Because the Fans on YouTube and the Gaming Forums are clearly enraged by her not being the Villain of Resident Evil 8 thatā€™s why!

Yo Yven, you watch a guy on youtube called Roanoke Gaming? I feel like his videos would be right up your alley.

Just watched his Resident Evil Village Videos: He described the Medical Details of Resident Evil Villageā€™s Loreā€¦

Fans on the Lady Dimitrescu Video are demanding that he make Videos on the Mutations of the Bloodborne Beasts and Kinā€¦ Personally I would love to see his medical analysis on them all!

That said my main interest is in Lore in general not the medical or cost detailsā€¦ Finding how things tie together is what I seek.

Yeah heā€™s more science than straight lore, but he tends to hunt down every scrap of lore he can find for his analysis and I thought you might find it interesting.

Oh and happy food holiday everyone!

Today I saw a woman selling her farts on tiktok for $1000 each.

Here I am letting them go for freeā€¦ clearly Iā€™ve chosen the wrong career path.

2 Likes

My subā€™s almost out. Honestly, I canā€™t bring myself to play much at all. Too long have I endured the Makersā€™ flawed design.

1 Like

Have any of you heard of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch!?..

Itā€™s a Magical Girl Show with Mermaidsā€¦ Alas they scrapped the original concept which was a Magical Girl Show with Mermaids in the Golden Age of Piracyā€¦ The reason? Because there are so many shows in that era to begin with! And yet they forgot that there are tons of Magical Girl Shows in the Modern Era and none in any other Settings! Itā€™s an outrage!

Imagine a Magical Girl Show in the Golden Age of Piracy with Mermaidsā€¦ Naturally the swimmers would have no choice but to continue wearing their casual clothes in the Ocean due to the lack of Modern Swimwear(or any Swimwear that isnā€™t proper Sailor Clothing)!

Since Sailor Outfits was founded in the Golden Age of Piracy I do believe it would not be hard to imagine the Girls wearing the same Sailor Uniforms as they would in the Modern Age though obviously a lot more frequently since itā€™s a Uniform for Sailing in that era not School!

And if the Writer and Artist werenā€™t interested in the Splash method of making Mermaids transform the Girls could even swim in their Sailor Outfits as the Sailor Outfits were most certainly the Swimwear of the Golden Age of Piracy!

Opinion discarded.

3 Likes

I discarded it myself, since the lounge is alive again.

As Mortarion is the Final Boss of Warhammer 4000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters that means that we are getting closer and closer to the Showdown against Slaaneshā€¦

Slaanesh is the weakest of the Chaos Gods so he logically will be the first to be fought in a Warhammer 40K Game.

Just as Nurgle is Life and Disease(no matter what the Imperium or Games Workshop might say) Slaanesh is the desire for Perfection made manifest!

The 7 Circles of Seduction pick off any who is all Desire for the sake of Desire leaving only those who seek Perfection to gain an audience with Slaaneshā€™s glorious presence.

All he is is Perfection: Perfect Ecstasy, Perfect Creation, Perfect Carving, Perfect Dancingā€¦ Perfectionā€¦

Iā€™m certain the 7 Deadly Sins made manifest would want his head for such a notion! Lust in particular would be filled with a Lust for Slaaneshā€™s Head on a Platter for having such a narrow desire!

If you want to know what Slaanesh looks like: Age of Sigmar depicts him as a giant Keeper of Secrets. Him being a Keeper of Secrets matches the description of his encounter with a Grey Knight in the Codexes though obviously at the traditional if not slightly taller size for a Keeper of Secrets and much more innocent looking due to being Perfection.

Legends never die!

3 Likes

Considering how D&D includes Earth as one of the Universes in the Prime Material Plane can the story have the Players play as themselves pulled into the D&D Planes while well aware of the ā€œBelief Shapes the Planesā€ Rule(aside from the Prime Material Plane) to the point of abuse?

I just want Hasbro to make an Elemental Chaos TV Show where the Players and DM use all sorts of crazy stunts with ā€œBelief Shapes the Planesā€ in order to make everything more interesting!

Exploration of the 8 Elemental Realms(Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Radiance, Shadow, Life and Death), the Abyss and the Titan Realms of Muspelheim, Fimbulwinter, Steading, Thraotor and the Hidden Realm would be so much more entertaining if the Playerā€™s used Belief to force them to move to their tune!

Bonus points if the Elemental Planes are mentioned as existing and having reformed as D&D 5th Edition implies despite the Elemental Chaos still existing!

That could open windows for TV Shows in each Elemental Plane with the Elemental Chaos being itā€™s own TV Show and since the Elemental Chaos was formed from the Elemental Planes all being blended together it can represent the Heroes travelling from Elemental Plane to Elemental Plane without them actually visiting the reformed Elemental Planes so that they can be saved for their own show.

I feel like Iā€™ve been let down by new video game releases this year. We all know the state of World of Warcraft, and outside of this game I like to play a lot of shooters. Call of Duty Vanguard is Avengers garbage, Battlefield is a cheap mess, and Halo Infinite is lacking. I think it might be unfortunate if I have to name Life Is Strange True Colors as my GOTY. Can anyone save me from being blackpilled by telling me some good games that came out this year?

My buddies and I are enjoying Back 4 Blood so far. There are a few problems (Bruisers are the devil and I hate them) but overall itā€™s pretty fun.

Just donā€™t fall for the ā€œitā€™s like Left 4 Deadā€ crowd. Itā€™s closer to Vermintide 2 than it is Left 4 Dead.

1 Like