Story Forum Community Lounge (Part 1)

Whoa, teenage wish-fulfillment? That does sound familiar…

4 Likes

Yeah it didn’t actually click until I finished writing the entire paragraph. Funny that both of them are widely disliked. I guess shoehorning an underdeveloped character into a position that was held by a loved one makes people hate them. I mean there’s like 3-5 far more qualified people to run the raiders and Lilith chooses the obnoxious brat who hasn’t even had any fighting experience. It’s so stupid, even more than Anduin.

I mean just look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZRdoHiBupw She ignored the orders of Maya there to stay behind and it got Maya killed. Who does she blame for that? Certainly not herself.

You’re a military nerd. I’m doing a rp where my friend’s night elf is going kill bill on a group of horde soldiers. I need some disposable characters of varying ranks, but I don’t know how much power each rank gives. Is there a real life equivalent to a high warlord?

I hate this image.

1 Like

I downloaded a mod that tones down or changes the colors in Stardew Valley and I can play it without getting a headache now.

Also, no spoilers, Sebastian’s new 14 heart event is adorable.

1 Like

can we get more story forum posters like why does this forum suck so bad and boring why is it only this same group of weird discord people lmao most fans must really not care bout the story, and the ones who do care about it for the most nerdy reasons like wahh my fave character or race is being done dirty (which they usually are to be fair but cmon yall it gets boring to repeat the same thing)

A high warlord is like a 3-4 star general. They won’t be in the field in hostile land. A outpost commander would probably be a Centurion or Champion.

1 Like

Hold the phone there’s more than 10 hearts now?

Only us basement dwellers are adjusted enough to the darkness of the Story Forum to remain here.

2 Likes

What about regular warlords? I know Blizzard aren’t experts, but I’ve seen a number of them as outpost commanders.

There was an update last week or the week before that added 14 heart events and a bunch of other stuff.

Oh well that’s not so old then. Last time I played it was to check out the depravity of the Jas(I got the name wrong, it’s been a while) marriage mod. It has the odd side effect of turning Stardew Valley into this odd almost commune like community where the entire town gathers to watch the child you coerced into marrying you tie the knot and nobody cares. Thankfully, implications aside, it’s actually reasonably wholesome so Chris Hansen will not be knocking down my door.

On a more related and less disturbing note, I wonder if I can get my Steam save back for my original farm. Put a lot of work into it and I’d hate to have to do it again from scratch. Got a new PC a while back and didn’t bother getting any of them off Steam before I unplugged the old potato.

You might. I have access to my buddy’s farms since we connected our accounts to share games so they’re obviously not just saved on our computers.

On the Pokemon Shield front I’m almost 400 eggs into trying to get Shiny Applin and still no luck. One day, one day.

Oh and, for anyone interested in pokemon battling, they added some pretty awesome items to help with that. They added some nature mints that let you change the nature of your pokemon as well as berries that will get rid of EVs if you want to switch them. They also added an IV checker right into your boxes so you can check stuff as it hatches to see if you’ve got what you want.

1 Like

Yeah I read Steam saves games to a cloud account for you by default and I never disabled it so they should be there. Oh my god I have too many games to play and not enough mes to play them all.

Hey pet collectors, don’t forget you can get the Globe Yeti in Org or Ironforge during Winter’s Veil.

They upped his spawn rate so if there are other people waiting for him you shouldn’t have to wait too long to snag one.

2 Likes

Did they remove the ability to see who liked posts? Used to be able to click the numbers next to the heart and it would make a row of avatars appear of the people who liked it, but it’s not working for me any more.

1 Like

just tested it, i can’t see them anymore either

2 Likes

Rank 3 and can’t see them either.

2 Likes

Yeah looks like it’s gone. Now I can only half validate my self esteem with likes.

4 Likes

The weirdest part is that you still get notifications that a specific person liked your post, so you know who liked your posts if you care enough.

Now if only they’d add a real ignore feature.

1 Like

But if you ignore people you don’t get to see the hilarity of their posts. Like that entire argument I had with that guy about Anduin a few days ago.

1 Like