Stormwind portal room broke

When I portal to Stormwind from Draenor I am stuck in the Mage quarter with no exit. Is there a way from Draenor to Stormwind without portals? And what the hell is going on with the portal in the first place?

Should’ve had the goblins work on your portal room. This is what happens when gnomes are in charge.

5 Likes

Probably a phasing issue due to a questline you haven’t finished. Look around, is there a quest/objective you can take somewhere?

1 Like

Set your heathstone somewhere else.

But no, only way back from Draenor is the portal or hearthing.

Yeah, I figured. Well, looks like I’m screwed, hearth set to Stormshield. thanks anyway

There’s a character stuck button via the ? help menu too. If that doesn’t work, submit a ticket and a GM will move the character somewhere else.

Well, and the Gorgrond chair thing.

2 Likes

This. Use the chair in Gorgrond to port to Pandaria.

1 Like

What magic chair? I know about the drill outside the garrison.

That is literally the opposite of how it is in WoW lore. Gnomish work is reliable, goblin stuff has a chance to blow up in your face.

1 Like

TomTom Way Point Macro…

/Way Gorgrond 74 24.5 Four Chairs Around Blue Fire (Grim Campfire)

It’s a two way teleport between Timeless Isle and Gorgrond, doesn’t get you to SW, but at least it gets you off Draenor.

I try to prop you gremlins up, and you totally blow it :frowning:

The portal in Stormshield?

Sure, if it’s SUPPOSED to turn you into a chicken

If all else fails, go back to your garrison so you can enable trade chat. Use it to explain your situation and ask for help from a mage. He can port you to Ironforge.

Your situation is very weird. I’ve never personally encountered this bug. Once you get out, wipe your quest log of any and all Draenor stuff.

Hmm i know there is a way out… i remember day 1 everyone running in circles looking for the exit out of the portal room. Good laughs.

Anyhow the exit looks like a portal itself but you just run through it. Its like a hall and at the end is the exit.

So unless that has vanished then maybe something is wrong.