Storm's Fury Phase Bug

Was doing the Storm’s fury event. Helped finish closing the 4 elemental portals and was on the stage to kill the monster. About a minute in, seemed to get phased to an event that still had all 4 portals active.

3 Likes

Still happening, closed all the portals 3 times in a row and after about 15 secs of fighting the boss I get phased out to start all over again. I just gave up and left, not doing it again until they can fix this.

Just happened to me as well, right as we were in the middle of fighting the boss. There’s a thread in General Discussion as well.

Edit: I also just got phased out of a Storm’s Fury instance when a portal was disabled, and placed into an instance where Trial of the Elements didn’t work properly. There was no indication the event was active when you were in the area, but it progressed as normal only to have the chest despawn immediately after the event boss was killed. I’m curious if The Primalist Future itself isn’t scuffed.

Yep, It phased me out of 3 different attempts with the Boss under 20%, then Poof! me and 2 other people of the 50 or so were just standing there, in an open space with the portals reset…