[Stormrage-US] LF Active Raid Group

Hello, I’ve only been playing WoW since Bfa and have done so mostly playing solo and would really like to play more if possible with a group of people that know what they’re doing and maybe teach me a few things. My timezone is currently CST and for the most part all ways available later at night and pretty much all day on Sundays. Even if the group isn’t raid focused I want to learn more and just play more in general.

Sounds like you might be a good fit for us. See our recruitment post below:

Raid Time: Weds/Fri 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Mythic+ Days: Sat/Sun

Dragon tale is a raid and mythic+ guild looking to fill its roster with likeminded people. We got Aotc last season and looking to get Aotc this season with the intent to get some mythic pulls in.

We are currently looking for any DPS. Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Demon Hunter preferred but will consider any good DPS.

We hangout in discord a lot. If you are looking for a community to grow with then we might be the guild for you!

All players, new and old, are welcome!

If you are interested in joining us feel free to message me (Jeriky#9574) or quatch (xXquatschXx#7464) on discord.

Hey Katristah!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us. We are happy to bring in new people as we have lots of knowledge in the guild and are happy to share our experiences and have a great time helping out!
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

Hello we are currently 9/9N 8/9H and looking for a few dps and healers to fill rank. RL things come up with people and they step away, so we are looking to fill those spots. We plan on diving into mythic and do tons of M+ we raid Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm EST.
Alliance-Stormrage- Azeroths Kitchen .
Discord-Brody#3547