[Stormrage] <Path to Valhalla> Tu/Th AOTC Guild- looking for DPS

Greeting travelers!

Stormrage (A) is Midcore Raid team who wants you in our ranks! We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our guildies each season and are looking to even dabble in Mythic raid.

Founded during Dragonflight Season 3, we were tired of officer-built cliques and the general elitist overtone that occurs in progression content. Our goals are to provide a safe space for anyone looking to play something off meta or try for new goals. We welcome players of all skill levels by encouraging M+ learning groups, casual events on Sundays and overall, a tighter knit raid team.

While we are currently taking a break from heroic raids to allow everyone to enjoy their summers- we still offer a normal fun run on Tuesdays from 9-11p as well as dedicated M+ nights on Saturdays and Mondays.

SKAL!

Current Raid Schedule:

• Tues / Thurs 9:00 EST - 11:00 EST
  • AOTC Focused w/ some Mythic Raid Prog

Current Prog:
8/8H AVOTI, 9/9H AATSC, 9/9H AATDH

Recruiting

• Raid DPS - All interested, Healing & Tank OS a plus!
  • Raid Healers - 1 spot available
  • Raid Tanks - Full
  • All M+ and casual players are encouraged to apply!

Contact us:
GM & Recruiting: IGN: Böundless | Discord: boundless828

Happy Monday Bump :slight_smile:

Friday morning bumpy bump

Happy Monday- Looking for DPS for our Saturday raid team :slight_smile:

Discord: Boundless828

Season 4 bumpity bump!

Returning player. How do you like boomkins for weekends?

Hey! Shoot me a message on Discord: Boundless828 and we can chat a little more :slight_smile:

Sent. I’ll be available most of this afternoon

1 Like

Bumping up with some new needs:

Team Mjolnir is looking for 1 Ranged DPS and 1 Healer
Discord Boundless828

Do you need a Holy/ Shadow Priest? Are you accepting cross servers? I know in TWW servers wont matter for guilds

At the moment we allow cross sever trials, but when the trial is over we prefer people to transfer to us due to not really knowing the timeline for the cross server guilds.

Happy Friday Bump

Bumping up with some new needs:

Tu/Th looking for 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS
Lets chat! Discord Boundless828

Could you guys use a either DPS war or DPS pally at all your raid times would be perfect for me.

My current raid team fell apart this season and I’m presently guildess. I get AOTC every season but have no interest in Mythic at all. Right now I’m slowly gearing through M+ pugs, and yes that’s as painful as it sounds.

Let me know if interested!

Hey Conan, feel free to shoot me a message on discord, Boundless828, we could use another Melee DPS on our Saturday team :slight_smile:

sent you a friend request

1 Like

Awesome! I’m in a meeting at work (dont tell my boss) and I’ll pop on disc when I get out :slight_smile:

im also at work pretending to be productive

1 Like

bumping up,
Although both raid teams are now full we are looking for social/casual members and key runners :slight_smile:

Good Morning Party Peoples!!

Looking for Casual members as well as key runners!