Storming the battlefield

No credit for my epic bg win, either. It was horrendously laggy, too. Hate doing it again.

I’ve attempted this quest a few times now. I am getting credit for bg/epic bg, but no credit for PVP Island Expedition. It’s 2020 how is this quest still bugged?!

2 Likes

Just completed and won a PVP island expedition and did not get credit for it. Not happy.

Update: Ok my fault I picked the wrong one ha ha.

Did not get credit for normal bg. Forgot to save screenshot derp. Looking around online, seems like i’m SoL. Just disheartening trying to get these quests done for essences on alt and not even getting credit.
edit
found ss: https://i.imgur.com/TKFirXN.png

Still happening. No credit on battleground for this quest.

1 Like

This is still an issue. Not getting credit for BG win. Seriously Blizz, this is just dumb. Fix bugs.

4 Likes

Still bugged as of Tuesday, March 17. Completed Deepwind Gorge and failed to receive quest credit for the win.

Still the same for me.

Storming the battlefield

A year later, and this bug is still present. It won’t give me credit for mythic pvp island expendition.

Bugged. Didn’t get credit for my BG win.

GG Blizz, more than a YEAR later and you can’t fix this.

Still broken. Its been what 6+ months

1 Like

Still busted. Won Deepwind Gorge, got credit for weekly win 4 quest, not for essence quest.

Same issue as Roddenson, no credit towards Storming the Battlefields for Deepwind Gorge win.

Still having this problem in 2020 because they never hotfixed it =/

No credit for PVP Island Expeditions…

I picked Heroic and did not get credit. Howboutu?

Still bugged. Quest is storming the battlefields for the two heart essences. I have won an Epic BG, and it counted, I’ve got 5+ normal battlegrounds, and all of them have not counted. Am I just not supposed to do this quest since you guys are refusing to fix it or address it? I’d like some of my 15 dollars back then.

Proof: imgur key /3gShG1M

having the same issue. All done but the problem is the PVP island expedition. I did 5 normal, 5 extra on highway level and 5 by searching a team to do mystic. It wont allow me to finish the quest.

This quest is still bugged, good work Blizzard.

Still bugged. Got credit for all tasks on the first try. Hoorrraay! Question mark still silver. Won’t let the complete. Noice.

I am currently stuck on Island Expedition, I tried queuing from the table, tried normal and heroic and still no change. Won both, no change. What is the issue?

1 Like