Stormarion Assault Phasing Bug

STORMARION ASSAULT PHASING BUG:

For the second week in a row, the Stormarion Assault phasing BUG has kicked me completely out of the event after the second wave ends, phasing me into an empty citadel where the event isn’t even taking place. Please, put a giant bubble around the Stormarion Citadel that PREVENTS PHASING (maybe using whatever tech you have on RP servers) as this bug is preventing completion of the event, and wasting Stormarion Cores that players use to invest in the defense of the event. It is difficult to describe just how demoralizing this specific experience is. It is BROKEN. Please fix it.

4 Likes

still having this issue nearly 3 weeks later please fix

2 Likes

I wanted to add my frustrating experiences as well! I spent time gathering stormarion cores so i could build defenses during the assault. I was phased out at the end of the 2nd wave into a completely new shard with all the defenses unprotected but none of us had extra cores to rebuild those defenses. It’s incredibly frustrating to have currency attached to this event when it can totally phase you. Worst part is we didnt get credit for completing the event even tho it was at 100%! We have no control whether we get sharded or not. I think it’s unfair we are spending time on an event that doesnt work. I usually ignore this event because of that but i was completing a quest on an alt for the champion trinket. There is a rare housing decor item attached to this event, so it feels extra doodoo when i am not given credit when the game shards me onto a different layer. I really enjoy the event itself! It’s just the phasing and bugs that make it super unplayable and not enjoyable.

1 Like

Still experiencing bad sharding during the Stormarion Assault event. I was moved to another shard around phase 2 after defenses has been set up into a worse shard. Fortunately we still beat the event, but this should NOT be happening during events like these.

Just happened to me twice in a row. First it phased me out during p2 defense setup, second time right as phase 3 started