Storm Chaser Achievement Impossible

Could’ve sworn I saw three storms this morning after realms came up.

I noticed two fire storms in the plains today while I’m at work… figures. There wont be another all evening I bet.

I wouldn’t say “impossible”, but it is extremely stressful.
Because of the nature of “RNG”, you’re not guaranteed to have the storm you need up when you log in.

And then there’s the boring stressful part of farming 200 of them…
Although this differs between zones. Like, I feel less bored when farming in THaldraszus storms, compared to storms in Waking shores.
Waking shores is too boring imo because there’s too many mobs that aren’t affected by the elemental empowerment or what ever you call it. And then the packs are spread apart.
In Thaldraszus, you can easily pull like 10 mobs and aoe them down while in Waking shore its much fewer.

Making all mobs affected by the empowerment would make it less stressful.
For example, I haven’t seen the “Air Revenant” and the “Primalists” surrounding it being affected by the buff. They should be affected

blizzard should just have one storm up in every zone 100% of the time… no more waiting an hour for one storm to spawn… every hour the type of storm switches up, that way you can get what you need for the achievement in four hours max.

1 Like

Finally got the fire storm I needed this weekend. So dumb that one rng storm spawn was holding back either 4 or 5 achievements. You’d think I had won the lottery with the achievement spam that went into chat :rofl:
Just glad I got it done before season 4 started though. Good luck to those still missing storms. :heart: