Stories That Should Continue in Shadowlands

In your opinion, which stories should we see continuing during the course of Shadowlands?

For me, I hope for:

1 - The Forsaken without Sylvanas story: Will Calia lead the Forsaken? Will the Forsaken accept her? What does that mean for the Horde and the Alliance? And if not Calia, who will do it? Lilian Voss has expressed that she doesn’t want to do it (which is why she is trying to push it on Calia lol)

2 - The Cataclysm Romance between Blue Dragon Azuregos and Spirit Healer Anara, interrupted by the fact that Azuregos went back to the living realm to fight the Black Dragonflight. Now that the door to the Shadowlands is open, there’s nothing to stop Azuregos from reaching his love once again.

3 - A reunion of Dumass, Johnny Awesome and the late Kingslayer Orkus, the Hillsbrad Player Parody Trio.

4 - A flashback story of how Bwonsamdi and Eyir first got together and also why she hates him so much now.

5 - Saving Saurfang’s soul from the Maw.

7 Likes

i want closure on if azeroth is in danger or not
she got stabbed and the void attacked
we killed an old god and suddenly we are done?

I want clarity on if that is true

1 Like

We need to find Inarius in hell so he can help us stop Lilith.

I really hope not. Calia isn’t Forsaken. She didn’t die to the Scourge, didn’t help build their civilization from the ruins of Lordaeron and the Scourge, and was never rejected by the living or the Light.

To be fair, N’zoth was already in her doing parasite things for thousands of years.

He just couldn’t do anything else.

I imagine that finally being free of Old God parasitism will give Azeroth the power she needs to heal herself.

I want to see Cukkaw again in the Shadowlands.

I want to tell him that i avenged him and his people.

1 Like

yeah but it only became an issue after the sword
and thats still there

it wasnt until 8.2 it was clear the void was a real threat.
Before then it was just the sword doing damage

I’d love to find out where Varian’s soul ended up in these covenants we’re getting.

1. Where tinkers come from and how we get to play them.

I ca- I ca- I can not see why Runas wouldn’t be in the Shadowlands.

Whether or not Vol’Jin is now a Loa, and what happens to his ghost. Does he end up just chilling somewhere, only appearing at times like Yoda?

When a Goblin and a Gnome love each other very much… lol

2 Likes

You forgot Scrollsage Nola being treated for her crimes in the same way Prometheus was. Our meaningful choice would deciding to free her or not - each day the quest pops as it is a daily.

:cookie:

hot