Store page missing the buy single month option

My elves are calling for my return from such a wonderful vacation and I can still remember there being the option to purchase game time in one month blocks.

Does anyone have a link to that option please?

if you want one month, you’ll need to sub for one month then cancel the recurring sub.
the single blocks of one month were removed as an option

5 Likes

Back in December I had converted WoW Token - Battle.net Balance

The sub then cancel way kind of feels dull doing that might leave me feeling numb.

5 Likes

If I may fit in one last question.

I have multiple accounts and was thinking of leveling another character on one of those accounts that is not on my forum posting account (eg, this acc)

Q; If I add a sub to one of those other accounts that are on this same battlenet will that allow this posting account (this character) access to creating topics on general forums?

I don’t believe so no. The posting character has to be on an account with subscription time.

4 Likes

Perl is correct.
This character is on one of three wow accounts on a battle.net account. If his wow account has no paid time on it, Nok can only post in New Player, Tech Support, and Customer Support forums even though other accounts on that battle.net account have time on them.

5 Likes

With the 60 Days option, is it possible to split the game time across two accounts if I submit a ticket?

No, I’m afraid not, Iceacid. The game time applies to whatever account it was purchased for/on.

1 Like