Store-Bought Transmogs Disappeared Entirely

2 years later they still keep selling the Sprite set on the store without fixing it, MTX&WOWTOKENS on top of SUB and they still can’t deliver a proper Expansion, what the hell is that incompetence Blizzard?

Still having issues with the shop transmogs for the Sprite Darter and the newest one which name eludes me at the moment. They’re not even appearing in my transmogged appearances in-game, though when I check the store, it does have the check next to it showing that I’ve bought them.

Anyway, just another post to say: it’s happening on my character. Please fix. Thank you.

Edit: I am not removing and then readding all my addons on this one. It doesn’t look like this is an addon issue at this point.

P. S. Just thinking about this, I feel like this might be related to sharding, server resets, and phased areas. There are so many different “areas” in the game now that perhaps the area markers aren’t syncing properly with the characters. I’m not wording that well, but hopefully you get the gist of what I’m going for. Considering the issue mentioned earlier with regard to the test realm causing it to happen, this very much feels like a problem with sharding, phasing, or something else of that nature that’s somehow just not jiving with the in-game store mechanics.

There was a bit of an update back in March. If you go through the Blue posts in the thread, they’ve been actively working on it and updating as soon as there is new information. But Kalviery is doing their utmost to keep folks in the loop as they get new info.

Just had this bug happen tonight :confused: