Stop These Dragon Attacks!

[I’m chagrined to say this, but even on an RP server some players treat character words and actions as if the PLAYER said those things, and react accordingly (and immaturely). The below text is written from an IN-CHARACTER point of view – no attack on any player is intended or implied.]

Hello, I just wanted to bring to everyone’s attention that there been some irresponsible shenanigans in the central Eastern Kingdoms area which need to be set right immediately. For some time now very large and dangerous dragons have been visiting Stormwind City, and have been killing townsfolk there almost on a daily basis.

So far the Stormwind Guard and the mercenary/adventurer community have been able to slay each and every dragon, but new ones keep showing up, and before it can be killed a number of townsfolk lose their lives, including many local women and children. It’s a problem that doesn’t seem to ever go away.

I conducted an investigation and discovered that an individual named Volfur is responsible for all the dragon attacks, either leading them from wherever into the city or simply summoning them there. This makes him responsible for the MURDERS of thousands of innocent people. I call upon all Aliiance authorities to arrest Volfur and bring him to justice.

I also call upon the good folk of all the civilized lands to have nothing to do with this murderous piece of garbage. Do not do business with him, nor cooperate with him in any endeavor. Such filth deserves no respect from anyone.

Volfur is apparently a member of an organization called Valhalla, whose leadership seemingly turns a blind eye to the mass murder that Volfur has committed. I also call upon everyone to have absolutely nothing to do with Valhalla while Volfur is a member.

Thank you for your time.

Zurkammer, Paladin of the Light

[Of course it’s perfectly okay to play a “bad guy” position in a game, and WoW is no different. Real life kudos to Volfur and any helpers for livening up the game.]

3 Likes

You have no proof of these claims! This is nothing but hearsay and slander! I shall see you in Stormwind court!
Also just throwing it out there, maybe dragons wouldn’t invade Stormwind so much if we stopped hanging so many dragon heads at our gates.

11 Likes

Volfur did nothing wrong!

5 Likes

Volfur is an upstanding citizen of both Azeroth and the wonderful guild of valhalla and I shall hear no such slander against either volfur or the guild! I shall see you in high court madam has this is a matter for all of Azeroth to see.

4 Likes

I have seen the destruction, and I have seen the daily massacre that has befallen Goldshire and Stormwind. It is disheartening to hear someone so easily slander the good name of Volfur of Valhalla. He has done nothing but help wayward young adventurers return to their main goals after dabbling in hardcore endeavors. I for one commend Volfur for his actions and I will bear witness in the highest courts for this true hero of the Alliance.

5 Likes

Heresy! Volfur’s work to fight these dragons turning him into a criminal? At what date can we expect this court? I will attend to defend Volfur in his good name.

2 Likes

I should think that any organization that accepts a member with the horribly juvenile nickname “Badtouchies” can’t be taken seriously, nor can any of its members. Or (even worse) is that your real name?

So far you all seem to believe that a negative can be proven. Or does Volfur have perfect, iron-clad alibis for each and every dragon attack?

On the other hand we have two witnesses who might be willing to testify in court that Volfur was responsible for these murders. I’m keeping their identities confidential for now due to the unfortunate frivolous/immature/arrogant culture in which we currently live.

Zurkammer (male, not female), Paladin of the Light

ALL HAIL VOLFUR, HERO OF THE ALLIANCE!
(and all this hearsay and slander shall not go unpunished!)

1 Like

1 Like

Volfur merely brings natural selection to the great city of Stormwind. Valhalla desires the most hardened combatants and this cleansing is simply a means to ensure we assimilate only the strongest.

1 Like

Such a better way to purge the weak to make room for strong. Cream of the crop only for Valhalla!

1 Like

I can provide alibis for Volfur for every single time you believe Volfur brought dragons to SW.

Volfur needs more hobbies.