Stop the ads in group finder

remove the ads for mythic + boosting in the group finder

just make it so that if you’re advertising a dungeon you can’t change the title,
it should just say the level of the dungeon and region, sick of seeing 50 ads of this:
w t S m + () boOst 5 gea Rs 2 LoOtg straders SIGN uP nOw for Gea R!!
all the titles should just say this
+15 Oceanic
or
+12 USA
gotta get rid of the advertisement bots they ruin the game

2 Likes

I’m in group finder every single day and have never seen this.

You are blind then.

1 Like

Or people see 1 ad, start /wrist and inflate their experiences.

Whatever they did seems to work I see very few advertisements as well Vs how it used to be. I did a ton of keys today and don’t recall
Seeing any ads.

FWIW, there are 7 up right now, and it’s currently 12:45 AM PST so not exactly peak time.
They’re mostly copies from the same couple of sites as far as I can tell, but it’s 7 unique listings.

I’m not asserting that it’s so prevalent that it’s problematic, or anything like that. Just making the observation that even on a relatively off-peak time, it’s not like there’s just no ads, or just a couple of ads. I’d expect more ads to be present when it’s peak time.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

1 Like

Then youre a bot yourself.

Sure, to anyone else, I may as well be. People do seem to think they can tell me how and what to pull.

there are some good addons that will block 99% of the ads.

shouldnt haveto rely on an addon for that haha

Look for Premade Groups Filter on curseforge. It works great.

1 Like

You shouldn’t, but here we are. If nothing else, it’s a more immediate fix until Blizzard works on it. As Syllaeria mentioned, Premade Group Finder is pretty nice. It also helps you refine groups you’re looking for to filter out a bit of non-ad noise too.

1 Like