Stop rushing content releases

Never saw a single Death’s Sting drop in classic despite perfect attendance from the 1st lockout through pre-patch

Our guild has seen exactly ZERO glaive drops

ZA was rushed and now Sunwell is already on PTR

Blizzard please stop this utter nonsense of rushing content. Some of us actually enjoy these raids even more as we get into optimizing and perfecting every single pull…

51 Likes

The faster we get to Wrath, the better.

37 Likes

Wrath in June confirmed?!?

2 Likes

And what happens after Wrath – have you actually thought this trough? At this idiotic pace we’ll soon be talking about Warlords of Draenor: Classic

10 Likes

I don’t plan on going past Wrath. So, I really don’t care.

Honestly, I don’t think that they will continue with Classic past Wrath anyways. But, I guess that comes down to whatever Microsoft wants to do.

7 Likes

Most likely fresh Classic + TBC classic servers.

2 Likes

Pace seems fine. Bring it on.

2 Likes

So you’re in a rush to stop playing classic – why don’t you go ahead and quit now? Nobody is forcing you to play.

8 Likes

Cant wait to do naxx again and again…

5 Likes

Said nobody at all, unless their guild has had really good RNG with Glaives

5 Likes

cringe, at this pace it will be an august wotlk release lmao. bring on wrath in 2022 but please no sooner then november/december…

6 Likes

the Sunwell gates should set to four weeks per gate, just to make neckbeards seethe

5 Likes

The original release time between BT and Sunwell was approximately 10 months. Blizz is in a tough spot between keeping content fresh for the folks who are clearing BT day 1 and allowing some of more casual dad/mom/professionals guilds clear content. But yeah, I have to agree here. Content is being released way too quickly. Blizz should probably realize that a lot of people who are playing have this concept that “I’m playing until right after X content.” The faster they rush, the quicker they lose those folks.

7 Likes

So before new content can be released everyone needs full BiS gear? Omegaluuuul

4 Likes

wrath is what people want BT/hyjal are getting stale esp when RNG keeps screwing people

I have no plans to stop playing Classic. I just don’t plan on progressing past Wrath. Seems pretty simple to me.

Plus, why would I quit BEFORE the expansion that I really care about?

3 Likes

You realize this cycle will only continue when you get to level 80 right? Dropping the expansion earlier isn’t going to fix any of your issues.

1 Like

I’m pretty sweaty. I enjoy speed running, min/maxing, giving different raiders a “parse night” where they get fed great circumstances for an individual parse (less important than a fast and efficient clear, but fun to change things up once in a while)

As one of those sweaty players, I think the pace of content is utterly ridiculous. As raid leader, I like trying to beat our previous best clear time. As a raider, I enjoy trying to beat my previous best parse.

I also enjoy PvP, leveling alts, and playing the game outside of raid night. Blizzard is letting the raid loggers dictate the pace of content and it is to the overall detriment of the game.

Classic is a treasure and it should be savored and cherished and throughly enjoyed. Catering to the people who do not actually enjoy playing the game is moronic.

26 Likes

The crying about rng vs content release is by far the most selfish and delusional of all crying.

Items have a low drop chance for a reason, rng decided you werent meant to get glaives. QQ

9 Likes

Most of them don’t understand that full BiS is not normal for progression and shouldn’t be expected unless you are a GM or raid lead with a corrupt loot system.

2 Likes