Stop removing portals

Or, y’know, as paying customers we can give negative (hopefully constructive) feedback so they adjust their execution.

Kind of like what happened with forced RealID.

Kind of like what happened with WoD flying and the threat of no future flight.

Kind of like what happened with the removal of +5 skillups to profs from DMF.

Kind of like what happened with restricting the MoP waterstrider mount to MoP.

Are you picking up a pattern yet?
:thinking:

To be loud and clear: the unintended consequence of this change will be that I will play the game less, or just quit. I can always make more money, but my time is precious. WoW has a special place in my limited entertainment time budget, but I can just as easily cancel and finally start watching Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, and whatever other bingey shows I’ve completely missed over the years.

Blizz, don’t waste my time with regressing how I get from point A to B. My 'Wake of Shame time runs out in April.

Here are my legacy cheevos because yes, as a stereotypical vanilla player, I will, unsolicited, mention I played vanilla regardless of context. However, the context is actually relevant because I already did slow travel mode, and I don’t want that to be applied to a much bigger world. Classic is literally coming this summer. If I feel like retrograding, I will. Can you guys not ruin the other version before then? Please?

giphy.com/gifs/ghostbustersmovies-ghostbusters-original-3o72FiKtrMAjIb0Rhu

12 Likes