Stop removing portals

It will make it less likely that I will do “Love is in the Air” content. Is that what your staff wants?

The Dalaran Crater, from a Dal hearth, is the ONLY way to get to that quest area that is not insanely laborious.

I think people at Blizzard are inherently bad at math? You seem to think that such a thing would equal me doing the much more laborious route; Rather I’d simply not bother.

Do the staff read the forums, on the general mood of people in the game? If they did, something like this would be exactly what you should NOT do.

Today’s Wow is a game that some of us find difficult to bother to log into. Knowing how there are a few convenient ways to accelerate travel, to content you might BARELY want to bother with, make it bearable. So then you want to remove those avenues?

The world feeling “bigger” is not better. I’ve played since beta phase 3 of Vanilla, I know exactly what “bigger” is since I tried to do “content” in the ORIGINAL Desolace; Let me tell you, that place EARNED that name.

I’m not going to be engaging in anything, on my way to Love is in the Air quest content by that Horde Undead zone/whatever. It is just going to more difficult, since the Dalaran Crater port made it bearable.

I honestly can’t see how this makes any business sense, apart from driving away customers who are barely hanging on as it is.

I mean, read the room?

7 Likes