Stop pretending you care about authenticity

All of this is ignorant. The highest rated teams are gonna have to sustain their high rating for a solid FOUR WEEKS to get a 2 hander, Xbow/gun/bow.

People losing 10 games a week will have their 2 hander by the end of Season 1. Way long after its been replaced by T4 gear.

This is frustrating to hear. The current rating requirements make T4 quality gear more exclusive than Sunwell / T6 gear by a mile.

1 Like

Agreed. Do the same for PVE. You shouldn’t be able to 2 hours a week kara/mag/gruul and be decked out in easy epics either. Make TBC an authentic experience and turn it back to where only the 1% are clearing all the content.

2 Likes

Lmao faerlinababby

You can spend 30 hours a week in kara… if you don’t kill the bosses you don’t get the epics.

Its still too easy. Make the pve epics as hard to get as the pvp epics.

2 Likes

Really? It started at 58 for me, that’s kinda funny.

1 Like

Who here actually cares about authenticity? Its a video game I play for fun. I care about having fun.

3 Likes

The people complaining they can’t lose arenas for 2 weeks straight to get BiS weapons at launch.

Me too​:sunglasses::100::man_shrugging:t2:

How dare you

1 Like

The problem is that it is the vanilla equivalent of people are trying to get Perditions blade or Azuresong Mageblade, while Blizzard just made a change that required you to kill Kel’Thuzad to get them.

I would say something like “Because that’s how exclusive the rating makes it” but in reality there’s way more guilds that cleared Naxx than cleared 2050+ rating in TBC.

1 Like

Your right back then when my friend bought the game to play with me he Created a new toon and was like bro holy cow my guy is lvl 58… if we are going to create classic TBC as a separate game from 2007 then let’s stop with the Authenticity crap when certain changes happen.

1 Like

i care.

i just knew they would make some changes.

i tried to be supportive cause i knew alot of people wanted some little tweaks here and there and decided to support #somechanges.

now i know what i knew back when i was #nochanges . you give blizzard an inch of room to make changes soon they would start making wholesale changes and yes , the slippery slope was all too real.

1 Like

Oh you see your friend had to play through vanilla in order to get into tbc. You see tbc wasn’t 1-58. When you bought the box it didn’t advertise “LEVEL THROUGH AZEROTH AND DO DUNGEONS LIKE DEADMINES”, maybe that’s where you got confused.

1 Like

Ty for being honest. We are all in this crap slide together now.

Actiblizz will sacrifice 99% of its users if it means that 1% will make more profit. Classic was a giant “just the tip” bait to sucker people back in to F them.

After you use your boost and you make an alt does your toon start at lvl 58 in TBC classic?

1 Like

Nope it doesn’t, but alts aren’t necessary to play tbc are they? Having a character at 58 is. If you choose to have an alt, having them level through vanilla seems like a pretty good compromise.

But wait your post said TBC classic starts at lvl 58. If I wanted to play 1-60 I would just roll on a vanilla classic server. Your right I am just confused

Lol you already preloaded that statement in your head before reading my response didn’t you. Here let me say it again for you.

Tbc starts at level 58. If I want to play tbc I need a level 58. I don’t need an alt to play tbc. If I want an alt I can level it through vanilla content to get to tbc as a compromise for being able to start tbc when it’s released.

1 Like

Didn’t read your post, Deli. Just came to check whether you had responded to anybody in the thread.

You haven’t. As usual. How about you stop pretending you’re on these forums to have a conversation when you just want everybody to pat you on the back and tell you how right you are.