Stop Prematurely Nerfing Content

Why are we getting nerfs to KT and Vashj before the phase is even over? Not even more than a day’s notice on the nerfs, either. Does anyone at Blizzard even play the game anymore?

42 Likes

What was nerfed?

Cite your sources, please.

1 Like
2 Likes

Phase is over, p3 will be on the PTR in a few days. Those that were gonna kill it pre-nerf already did

7 Likes

It isn’t over - the phase hasn’t changed yet. New raids aren’t out yet. Season isn’t over yet.

6 Likes

Those that were killing it pre-nerf have thus its over… Enjoy the easy farming so you can no life the PTR and let the second tier guilds get their kills. Don’t be selfish

5 Likes

They can have the nerf if we can have some god damned notice on major changes to the game. This is dumb and you know it.

2 Likes

Nah, I know I was burning out on “progress” this has reinvigorated me since I know I don’t have to spend more than 1/2 of the raid time doing run backs and getting the fight started.

O well, another crap week ahead. Was actually looking forward to raiding this week.

3 Likes

Looks like they’re holding off for now.

3 Likes

Sources please

If you’re gonna nerf the content without a timeline to phase 3, may as well burn attunements too.

Jesus Blizzard has no clue what people actually want anymore, and its sad to see how far this company has fallen.

3 Likes

Check the guy who I replied to.

1 Like

Yeah im stoopid

why are you trying to gatekeep people out of old content? let it go. you had plenty of time to kill it in the un-nerfed version, it’s time for the nerfs to happen.

6 Likes

Give us a few more weeks pre nerf pls

4 Likes

It’s not even been 2 months, calm down.

2 Likes

Probably because the WoW playerbase doesn’t even know what they want anymore.

1 Like

How about the second-tier guilds get better and kill the bosses because they improved as players.

This isn’t retail. Things aren’t overturned to make the world’s first race exciting.

5 Likes

This is absolute terrible. The whole reason for the excitement for TBC Classic was due to it all being pre nerf. There is no reason for a nerf this soon. Wait until phase 3 to nerf the content. There is the worse blizzard news i ever heard of since i started playing in 2007. TBC Classic is not suppose to be for the weak, its suppose to be for those that remember when raids were hard and you had to farm raids in order to defeat the hard bosses. WE DO NOT WANT NERFS. WE WANT REAL CONTENT!!! save the nerfs for retail.

3 Likes

No it wasn’t. Many just wanted to play the content again, and I would say a larger portion of the players interested in TBC were more interested in arena than pre-nerf raiding. Many of those - myself included, in this case - cared more about doing the raids themselves than doing it in a pre-nerf setting.

I will absolutely agree that I prefer pre-nerf - especially for already easy raids - but nerfs wouldn’t ruin it for me.