Stop people abusing CRZ and phasing to avoid ever dying

Seriously. People just keep doing the same annoying shxt over and over again and they can’t even be punished because they just instantly phase out, wait for cooldowns and do it again.

End this cancer.

2 Likes

Just chased off a paladin and priest attacking Darkshire that queued into a dungeon to evade getting killed.

They should change a few things, certainly prevent accepting queue while in combat, maybe.

1 Like

Whenever I’ve ever been in combat (PVP) and I’ve tried to leave the group to phase out, I still happened to be getting attacked by that player and have gotten wrecked anyway.
But I know how you’re feeling lol. “I’m gonna destroy that player-HE DISAPPEARED W T F!”

2 Likes

That’s when you lean back in your chair and say, “Bruh!” or subconsciously laugh at his poor attempts to kill you. You know he’s secretly raging. :smiley:

2 Likes

Back in WoD, there was a rogue that would come to Silvermoon City. (I’m on an rp server), He would arena queue any time we attacked him. So one night, he began to do that, so we just sat there, waiting for him. I think he ended up queuing up 10-15 times, before he logged off for the night. lol that was an amusing night for us.

they definitely should make you unable to do this, but only for Horde.

1 Like

Meanwhile I’ve seen Alliance doing this since WoD :thinking:

Regardless, revert back to non combat phasing

COMPLETELY missed the point but alright. are you going to play the game or are you just going to hunt the forums and reply to all of my posts/replies? do you want an autograph or something? frankly, i’m flattered.

Delusional and pass.

let me know whenever you’re willing to start my official fan club.

Never seen a 1 man fanclub before, tell me how it goes my guy.

can’t be part of my own fan club silly. you’re the only one in it atm. i expect you to start recruiting or daddy will be very disappointed in you.

Yikes.

Seek help.