Stop Nerfing PVE Item lvl of PVP gear

They literally don’t need any of these changes …just scale blue honor gear and unraked higher and leave the current upgrades at their respected ilvl …

I didn’t grind arenas, honor, and korthia to have my power level nerfed mid season so they could add yet ANOTHER time sink to this garbage game. This is absurd and should never happen in ANY MMO. They don’t address pilots, carries, or this EXTREMELY deflated season (due mainly to quite literally the lowest representation in rated PvP that I can ever recall). With how few people are actually playing rated PvP it all but ensures MORE boosting and less competitive play against players in that actual bracket range. This change LITERALLY helps boosters by making the brackets up to 2100 easier to farm due to an even BIGGER gear gap than it already is. I will absolutely unsubscribe. I’m over this nonsense.

1 Like

Please stop nerfing PvP gear in PvE.

It was already nerfed 6 ilvls from 9.0 to 9.1, and now in 9.1.5, 1800 and 2100 are being nerfed an additional 3 and 4 ilvls respectively, when it is actually much harder to hit 1800 and 2100 this season due to lack of participation.

1 Like

I quite enjoy deciding which aspect of the game to gimp myself in when choosing my great vault rewards.

I can now nerf myself even harder!

1 Like

Seems a bit buffed in PVE. 1600 for 236 ilvl and its currently 233 on live

We actually need the ilvl to be nerfed further in PVE.

Once this happens, then PVP gearing will not have to pander to the PVE gear progression.

Which means the following can happen:

• PVP gear can be free to be earned really fast
  • PVP gear ilvl gap can be drastically reduced (aim for 10 ilvl)
  • PVP gear can be free from rating gates

WoD had a 30 ilvl boost in PVP and I think that was just right.

1 Like

Stop using PVP gear for PVE go run a dungeon or whatever yall PVE’rs do nowadays.