STOP moving us to other shards

Repeatedly getting moved to other shards when in the middle of fights with rares and bosses…especially ones with long spawn timers.

68 Likes

Yep. I hate it when that happens.

9 Likes

Agreed, we need less shards not more.

15 Likes

It is extremely annoying when it happens to me, because it’s usually at the worst possible time.

10 Likes

Why not just put the player on a shard when they enter a zone and leave them there. When the shard starts to fill up put the following people that come to that zone on a new shard.

That way sharding does what it was meant to do and nobody gets yoinked in the middle of a task.

22 Likes

Sometimes when farming a mount you can phase 5-6 times.

7 Likes

I wonder if bots have an impact on how much phasing goes on?

5 Likes

I don’t really keep up, are bots still a big deal?

Yeah. I’ve seen lots of them when I did the suffusion camps.
They’re usually in Azure Span area.

2 Likes

I hate when I’m farming mobs alone or with a couple of other Horde then I get sharded into a giant Alliance raid group farming the same mobs. Happened to me at Elemental Storms and the Cobalt whatever.

5 Likes

I think, at least the times its happened to me, is because the large influx of people are grouped so they have to be placed in the same shard.

3 Likes

wanna know what would allow this not to be as big of an issue. is if they stopped forcing realms to share areas…

This annoys me with seeds in the Emerald Dream. Sitting there waiting from my epic purple seed to pop and with 30 seconds left everything disappears and I’m left staring at a green seed with 2+ minutes on the clock. Thanks, Blizz.

7 Likes

Yep. Crz started it all and everything after was to suit it. Instead of using crz to mask low pop realms, merge the low pop realms together.

5 Likes

Its always the same:

There’s me bumbling along not doing anything, stuck on one shard for ages. Oh look! A rare! Goes to attack the rare. Gets the rare down to 50%…POOF! Punted to a different shard. Every. Damn. Time.

4 Likes

Oo its a new way to keep you log on and its so Fing bad D!!!

2 Likes

Is it sharding issue when nodes keep dissapearing as you get near to them? Because this enrages me after a while. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Don’t phase me bro.

7 Likes

Happened a couple days ago farming reach rares, map showed Volcannak alive, however i popped off my mount in the middle of an alliance raid. Died, returned for my corpse, and left the building. Map still showed Volcannak as being alive, foight.my way back down and of course he wasnt…

So weird Weizpvp showed no alliance in the area and it was packed and rarescanner repeatedly popped off showing Volcannak up.

So not only get the weird sharding fixed, but update the environment for the toon as well. Logged and relogged and only on the third time did the alliance and Volcannak fix themselves.

1 Like

I just miss actual night and day cycles