Stop horde favoritism

Blizz, please stop pretending that world pvp is balanced.
Either give each horde player 1000%+ damage in world pvp and see Alliance disappear completely or balance it out.
The World PVP experience is completely ruined.
If you don’t believe it you may always create Alliance character on Warsong and get the full package experience and more.

https://i.imgur.com/2O6cCnZ.png

5 Likes

I agree. Let’s do this.

4 Likes

Forget it for the Alliance. “They only care about successes, not failures.” Which means before they can succeed more, they’re going to fail more and that just won’t do.

Blame the sharding, it’s always the sharding.

Alternatively, give Alliance a tenacity buff just for the lolz. I just want to see 3 super buffed Alliance going up against like 20 Horde.

I’m saving this, thank you.

1 Like

Just turn it off, stop whining and post in one of 1000s of other threads on this very topic. A new topic wasn’t necessary

2 Likes

So I am pointing out a rather obvious problem with the game content and balance and some random person who is probably not even affected by it replies turn off war mode, nice.

You posted a thread which has been posted countless times already. It’s unnecessary since all you had to do in respond in one of those. You’re not helping blizz or the wPVP community.

So you want to see my server’s wintergrasp fights from wrath? I had a paladin on an alt account just to do that. (Back before they introduced cross faction on same server)

This is true. In other news, yesterday I got my last alliance toon (that I care about) moved over to horde.

I don’t particularly care about any specific faction, or hold one dear to my heart. I’ve been playing since 2006 and I mained Horde for about 6 years of that time (LK, cata, MoP, WoD.) I guess i’ve spent more time as Alliance overall.

But yea, its tragic and 99% of the time I can have warmode on, and basically just get 10% more stuff than you! How sad, but they don’t seem to be fixing it. Not only that, but far more serious players on the whole have moved Horde-side, so its overall easier to find solid raid teams, mythic plus groups, and of course the pvp.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to swap. I don’t blame you for not wanting to shell out money to swap. But yea faction balance is an absolute $hit$h*w so i had to move.

Good luck to you in your games, friend. :heart:

2 Likes

Alliance get that same privilege, correction they get more. Yeah they get jumped from time to time as do Horde since a large portion of this problem seems to sharding.

I can hop on my Alliance toon and complete the quest I want and CTAs without much issue.

3 Likes

The worst part that the most easiest solution to World PVP lies in a few PVE decisions:
-make racials selectable
-allow void elves druids and paladins (without letting blood elves being druids)
-also bring tenacity buff back

After these simple changes, watch Alliance dominate again.

So you don’t want balance, you want Alliance to dominate?

4 Likes

Sadly, and this is the bigger problem its that the faction problem has actually reached critical mass, and it is a thing in and of itself.

Although most of this can be considered opinion, its largely believed that Alliance racials are actually slightly better than Horde (especially the racials from the newer allied races.)

Also, Blizzard started the Hall of Fame thing in large part, in the hopes that more teams would either move Alliance or stay Alliance. It did not help. They also tried to change how the buffs for warmode worked to benefit the minority faction, and with large outcry from Horde side, most of it was reverted.

[Critical Mass: So like for me, I recently returned to retail about 1 month ago. And although I have some Mythic content down now (and lots of mythic content in my past) I am mostly looking to get ready for Shadowlands. Farming mogs, mounts, gold-- even leveling a druid recently in case I decide to co-main it along with my restosham.

Where do I go? Ok lets look for a guild and raid team. I could be on Proudmoore (where my toons were) and I think there were like 49 Alliance guilds with some Mythic content. Or, I can move to Area-52 Horde, where there are like 218 Horde guilds that have mythic progression.

If i’m paying $25 to move (and $30 more to faction swap) then I need to make that a good choice. Its easy to deduce that to being a large realm, with lots of good players (aka full pop horde realm.)]

At this point, it actually has very little to do with my new shaman racial (hardiness) over my old Draenei gift of the naaru (although orc is better, and goblin as well.)

I’m moving for opportunity.

1 Like

You bet I want Alliance to dominate so hard that we will sit in Ogri like in our home and you all instead would cry on forums.

1 Like

Where are these horde raids in SW?

Right now there is like 30 hordies ganking everything at Saba-tok and 3 alliance waiting to give in quest. B - for balance.

Well I’d like to see the Org raids like we had back in vanilla, fun times.

2 Likes

Didn’t realize Ol’ Sab was in SW, my bad.

2 Likes

Says the form horde