Stop flagging stuff you don't agree with

etch put a shirt on

I no longer wonder why people like you feel the need to troll.

you disagree, so you declare troll.

shocker

DON’T MAKE ME FLAG YOU!

1 Like

:rofl:

BRING IT! YOUR FLAG DOES NOT FRIGHTEN ME!

I mean at worst instinct might kick in and I’ll try to bite it, but that’s about all it’ll do. Hehehe.

I have seen more than a few that should not have been flagged to be honest.

And that’s a fair point. Most i have seen have been violations but as i said i have seen false flags happen.

I never said that was unfair.

oh no…it doesnt even have to be controversial or even anything that one could ever POSSIBLY even disagree with.
Ive seen things flagged that were just asking questions about the game functions LMAO.
This will continue until blizzard takes the toys away from the kiddies in here for abusing them, just like they abuse the vote kick and then make joke crap excuses for doing it.

2 Likes

Just a casual reminder that Blizzard doesn’t manage these forums. An external company created them and that’s why its missing so many features/has so many issues.

2 Likes

tips fedora

1 Like

All you have been doing is trolling me.

that becomes blindingly obvious when something in the game itself can get you banned on this joke of a forum.
Id get rid of these people and take my forum if I were blizzard

1 Like

don’t flag me

don’t flag me bro

I’m honestly shocked that the OP hasn’t been flagged yet.

I agree, though. It’s a childish form of censorship that Blizzard refuses to quell.

and that’s your pejorative. entirely YOUR pejorative. you understand now, yes?

They were about an hour ago. Then they were unflagged.

No. It’s a fact. Anyone can see what you were doing was trolling me.

this entire post is entirely subjective.

Looks like it’s not trolling to me. :slight_smile:

And i’m done with this thread. I have better things to do than be the entertainment for a troll.

Flagtards, being NPCs, are nothing if not predictable.