Stop flagging stuff you don't agree with

They’re actually really good too, as far as “fast food” chicken wings go anyway.

1 Like

Do you pull with your fingers & not your teeth?

I do teeth, but I like just being able to pop the whole wing in my mouth without worrying about the bone. Especially if I’m eating and gaming at the same time.

1 Like

One could only imagine what would happen if players weren’t given SOMETHING to express their dislike of a post without a shortcut:

2 Likes

Fair enough. If I eat chicken wings I also would rather have boneless ones as well.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll report off-topic heckling and trolling whenever I can.

2 Likes

If only we still had a button that was the opposite of the like button, a dislike button? What a novel idea…

5 Likes

Alright look. OP’s original post was about doing something that would get other players in trouble and will not be referenced directly here.

And now he’s here wondering why his previous topic was flagged into oblivion.

As another poster linked: Ironic

Lesson of the day kids: Don’t act like a self-centered twit on the forums and then go all shocked pikachu face victim mode when consequence slaps you in the face.

1 Like

Twitter have banned people for calling transgender people their actual sex. Every single social media website is owned by left wing. Most corporations are in California. sony censors content on ps.
And well just look at the new twitch ambassador
I don’t think I need to go on do I?

1 Like

Add: The ability to unflag or remove a flag for something that is clearly not against the forum rules so people can undo false flagging campaigns.

people are so predictable

That’s something for the mods to decide, not us. If the mods deem something as falsely flagged, they unflag it and note it as not against the rules preventing further flag reports from being acknowledged.

1 Like

Ok all joking aside, if the OP is talking about a deleted thread here:

he’s unfortunately not getting false flagged.

2 Likes

I didn’t mention that but now that I think of it they have a strange flow of choice making on the forums. :thinking:

Sadly Todays era if you don’t agree with the masses they label you as a “troll” without knowing a thing about you or rather your seriouse are not and to make matters worst devs on forums or even any social media suck up and put words in your mouth when your just stating views or how you see something… and when you do have a opinion that you state your the “bad” and anymore well lets just say what the internet use to be is dead thanks to people trying to make it a social thing when we all know the truth as gamers we are antisocial which is y we game instead of going to bars or whatever

1 Like

True, as for me. I just kinda wing it and figure as long as I don’t get too heated about something here on the forums, I’m more than likely safe from getting a tap from the silence/ban hammer.

Mhm, hence why I said what I did earlier.

do tell, i always like a good story whenever you tell them

points at her earlier post It’s post number 47…48…somewhere in there.

listen here you useless pixelated race in world of warcraft, i was quoting tovi personally, not you. how dare you violate my safe space on the official world of warcraft forums.

4 Likes

Nice, I’ll take the liver destroying stuff! chugs down the toxic brew only for everyone to watch amused as it just sloshes right through me onto the ground

1 Like