Stop flagging stuff you don't agree with

do tell, i always like a good story whenever you tell them

points at her earlier post It’s post number 47…48…somewhere in there.

listen here you useless pixelated race in world of warcraft, i was quoting tovi personally, not you. how dare you violate my safe space on the official world of warcraft forums.

4 Likes

Nice, I’ll take the liver destroying stuff! chugs down the toxic brew only for everyone to watch amused as it just sloshes right through me onto the ground

1 Like

Okay that made me chuckle. :slight_smile:

Here you go! Doesn’t have the heart to tell him that it’s probably not going to do anything for him

1 Like

Hmm ok.

Do not post about locked or deleted threads.

Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It’s up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

If you’re feeling that your safe space is being violated we can set up a cuddle meeting for you and a cuddle buddy of your selection.

1 Like

Another reason some get reported/flagged is calling out others, even in a general sense, due to things that have happened in the past. If things can change so somethings are less needed, yet you block the change due to calling the suggested changes “whinging”, don’t take offense when someone calls you on it, especially if you are asking for something to change that the suggestion you labeled as “whinging” could have fixed. In other words, don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.

1 Like

This made me laugh harder than I should’ve.

1 Like

i ask you to defy a rule and this is what i get? no wonder we aren’t friends anymore.

it’s always touchy-feely with you people. why is that? real talk.

2 Likes

Oh. I didn’t realize that’s what you were asking. I didn’t read the thread that disappeared.

Dude, you were gone for years!

1 Like

Hooo, thanks for the heads up Tovi. alters that post Didn’t want to get in trouble there for accidentally violating a rule there.

That is becuase Blizzard removed the ability to dislike so now everyone is abusing the flag system. If it showed who flagged it, I doubt this would never happen.

3 Likes

we need to work on your ability to pick up cue notes

everybody says that, yet i’m still on their contact list!

You know flagging doesn’t mean the post/topic will be actioned against right? It just means it’s been put up for moderator review to determine if it actually violates the rules.

Then it gets action taken, if needed.

Not to mention, it takes quite a few people flagging something for it to warrant review. A single, or even a few flags won’t do it. It’s really not all the different from other social media and such that if something gets x number of downvotes that it gets hidden or just flat out removed automatically without any kind of review.

1 Like

It is a direct result of them removing the downvoting feature.

3 Likes

Not if they remove the burying of posts part of it which is what they should have done in the first place.

4 Likes

OP: Stop flagging stuff you don’t agree with!
General Discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MZogl_7WA

OP, we care about good flagging procedures.

I’m not saying some don’t abuse it, but Zele, the mods can’t be on the forums 24/7 watching the hundreds of topics/posts that happen on every given day. The system exists so we as the community can help alert the mods to problematic posts/threads.

Besides the OP isn’t even talking about flagging in general. He’s just salty that his original thread, which was in very much violation, got locked and deleted as it should have.

I’m figuring you might mean well with your statements, but this is a case of, ‘Know what you’re defending.’

Except for the fact i do know what i’m defending. I’m not a new player that just started playing. I’ve been playing since December 2012.

I was just saying Blizzard didn’t need to go overboard like they did but they always seem to do that when there’s a simpler solution that’s just as effective or more effective in a few cases.

Dislike minus the post burying would have been far better than the insane number of flagging’s that have been happening since.

1 Like