Stop complaining

I just read at least 5 different threads complaining about how Jom Gabbar being a packed megaserver is a problem and I can’t help but ask you all, why? I have never had so much fun playing through Azeroth with so many people and getting into an instance in a reasonable amount of time like I have with my character on that server. I literally don’t want to play anything else AND THAT’S NOT A BAD THING. Join until the server starts having queue times and then fill another. Nothing about this is bad.

3 Likes

You are on the forums, after all.

It’s only a bad thing because the other servers are dead. If you didn’t guess right when you started SOM then you are stuck on a server with so few people. They need to open server xfers or merge realms.

1 Like

No layering, add dynamic respawning and force realm population cap.

Boom, everyone’s happy.

2 Likes

I think we should get rid of gnomes.

8 Likes

how dare you complain about me complaining, im sick of all the complaints about people complaining

1 Like

This sounds sort of complainy.

Just sayin’.

just level a new toon on jom? I have no idea why people are too lazy to level to 60 when obviously they had the time to full degen to 60 a week after som launch.

1 Like

It’s not a problem that you enjoy Jom, just don’t tell other people what to do. I wish these threads on here didn’t exist.

I’m personally sick of the negative server stuff from TBCC. If people aren’t enjoying where they are they can definitely reroll. It’s only been a few weeks.

You say finding a group instantly is great. How about questing in the open world? Competing with 50 other players on the same faction just do complete a 4 drop kill quest.
That isnt fun.

1 Like

You’re bloody right I’ll complain! The service here is terrible! I was told I was getting one thing, and I got another! The staff are being rude to me! And my fries are cold!

Oh, this isn’t a Wendy’s? It’s the WoW forums? My bad, I’ll be leaving now.

Only the angy ones.

But, that’s all of them!

Glinda gives free hugs.
She can stay.

3 Likes

Is this a question or a suggestion?

Hug

1 Like

Glinda is probably on some watch lists.

Says the stinky human.

1 Like

Oh, they cost plenty.