Stop complaining about Tier!

I can see how you’d only think I make the argument for you if you only read what you wanted to instead of what I said. Which was…

Also way to completely miss why WoD was bad. You act as if just because Legion was better received that you shouldn’t even look at the positives and negatives and act on them. Instead you’re suggesting “Lul. Legion was better received. Lets do the same thing and it should be gr8 right?”

Well egg on your face cause both BFA and SL are complete dumpster fires. And again your argument is debunked because if Legion WAS so great, PvPers wouldn’t have been pointing to the WoD system of gearing as superior. Nor would Blizzard have brought back the vendor at all.

All evidence points to you being wrong :man_shrugging:

If we really must have tier sets they should be for m+ not raiding. M+ is way more accessible than raiding and more people dabble in it.

The days of raiding being THE end game content are over.

Having tier gear be raiding only focused is just Bliz being stuck in the past.

Imo the 4p warlock set makes Destro play how it always should. Without it, it feels like trash.

3 Likes

^100% this. People crying about not having access to their BIS 4pc tier sets 3 weeks into a patch and can’t faceroll the raid bosses need to look at themselves rather than asking for raid nerfs.

1 Like

I dont have to explain your arguments bud. You said PVP people loved wod and hated Legion. The general pop disagrees.

This is why your opinion doesn’t matter shrug

hate to break it to ya but this is the forums. people come here to complain about how they cant have everything handed to them on a silver platter.

You’ve supplied nothing that supports that the general pop loved Legion PvP other than “trust me bro”. It’s not uncommon knowledge that people preferred WoD PvP. It’s not on me that you’re out of touch when it comes to the PvP community.

Hell even Venruki was making complaints about PvP in Legion and he casted for the AWC. This isn’t coming out of the blue.

the forums were full of crying all throughout legion and arena people were saying it had the lowest participation of any season. arena forumites even left the arena forums to come to GD to plea for casuals to come pvp with them. (then bfa happened. lol) something to do with the ladder being messed up by lack of people. i don’t know much about arena but i do remember the constant tears.

1 Like

LOL you’re the one who said they did?

Read man! READ!

You are wrong. PvPers hated Legion. There’s no defending this.

I dont care what pvpers THOUGHT, the community AS A WHOLE thought it was good as you admitted!

what are you even talking about? when discussing pvp… pvpers not liking something is what is relevant. ???

1 Like

^ This.

God forbid both sides of the playerbase are happy. You should apply to Blizzard with your line of thinking Leaf.

Tier is great…if it’s actually impactful.

Unfortunately, the BM Hunter bonuses are laughably bad so as double Legos and tier becomes more common, we’re getting dunked on harder.

tier isn’t the problem. its the insistence that loot be up to RNG of RNG rolling on RNG if you have good RNG at the right time of day while balancing an egg on you head.

the creation Catalyst is some what of half band aid half good design to a problem that wouldn’t really exist if there was a vendor like in panda land. and a guaranteed currency like other games.

is it good game design to create mechanics that can’t be played with for months after its released? or if you drop half of gold cap (per person) to rig the system into getting a 4 set in ~1-8 days of release?

this issue existed even without tier. game doesn’t drop your weapon or game gives you the same exact belt or hands or what have you several weeks in a row. how does rng of a rolling 80ish sided die land on the same exact number that many times?

only conclusion is its not rng but patterns within patterns. its following a specific script to determine the roll. like lighting striking the same place twice, there is a reason it is more likely to strike there. the path of least resistance.

this must have been what the Jailer saw. the flawed reality that he sought to undo. maybe he was right and we foolishly went to stop him for something like 49g and like 9 stacks of anima

LOL no, again we dont change the whole game because pvpers dont like it.

PvP Gearing ≠ The whole game

1 Like

pvers who argue against better gearing for pvp always make me suspicious they want to so drastically out gear the people in random bgs that it’s a pug stomp. pve and pvp should have entirely different gearing. you should be like you’re in greens if you take raid gear into a bg imo. pvp power. resilience. pvp gear being way higher ilevel in pvp combat. pick one.

1 Like

The whole concept of the game is effort=power. Changing gearing is changing that concept.

Great! Then you’re fine with the WoD system because as long as you put in the effort to get Conquest points, you gain power. Glad we cleared that up!

This guy comes across as one of the Covenant bros who was like “but muh RPG elements”