Stop complaining about priest they are fine

I’ve been playing priest for a while now. They are just fine. The problem with this generation, is they want hand outs. They want everything handed to them. Priest included.

My advice is to work hard, or harder.

Better gear means I can get better items.
Better items means more damage and healing. I’ve gotten better gear and items, and managed to play easily.

2 Likes

Weak attempt
1/10

22 Likes

I’ve seen many fail troll posts on the forums over the years, this one takes the cake.

13 Likes

How is this a troll post? Because i’m saying priest are fine?

What kind of gymnastics did your brain have to do to make complaints about class design into a rant about millennials?

15 Likes

You’re a 110 priest and failed to make a valid point anyways. Get out of here.

6 Likes

Criticism isn’t useless just because you don’t like to read it. Class balance in bfa isn’t perfect, it has never been perfect in any patch of wow and it probably never will be perfect. Priest is solid right now, but it has flaws, as do most classes. Most of my talents are never worth taking, for example, doesn’t matter if its holy/shadow/disc I have dead talents which is a darn shame. I can go into more specific priest issues to but i won’t because I think this is a bait thread, but I wanted to give a serious response anyway.

1/10 made me post.

6 Likes

Good shout. Priest might have some of the most worthless talents in the game. Just a bunch of garbage that doesn’t really help you much. Underwhelming.

Side note. I didn’t really enjoy Shadow Priest early on…but after a handful of dungeons. I kind of dig the rotation and what it’s about. A few weird moves but ultimately a good time. Voidform is definitely where the magic is.

3 Likes

Reported for trolling.

How am I trolling?

Yikes OP is clueless

5 Likes

why are you debating with a 110 toon?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter what level this toon is. It’s not even my main.

1 Like

Makes it worse not better and it does actually matter

1 Like

I’m I was trolling. Priest is broken. I hope they fix your class.

This necromancy was an art.

True, but it’s the only time I’ve seen someone admit they were trolling on these boards.

And this was 9 months ago…/eek