Stop announcing beta and tests and stuff if 99% population cant get in

Please quote from that post where they mention stress test. They don’t say stress in the entire post.

Because the beta testers are beta testing AV. Not the stress testers. They are two groups with different levels of testing access. They flat out said that. My turn to be lazy. Go search for it.

I couldn’t careless about your grammar. I know it’s lost on you anyways.
Misquoting someone is basically lying. Especially when it’s to support your view. The irony here is that you’re possibly spreading false information and could lead to confusing even more people on this subject. You know that though…

70% of those posts are posted while im outside. Lol. You probably have 4k posts like this one spread out over your army of alts.
Bet you get called on your bs and then change avatars. Same thing you will do after this thread because you have no credibility whatsoever.
A developer that can’t figure out how to use the qoute function on a forum? Uh huh. Tell me another one. :popcorn:

Or they don’t say anything, and it gets reported by the participants and media, and people complain that Blizzard doesn’t give any information about what’s going on and ignores their community.

Difference is a lot of people actually got in to the stress test…so that announcement is okay.