Stolen Present suggestion: Increase the time before Metzen despawns at Growless Cave

Not really here to complain about the manuscript droprate, but since the Greench takes forever to respawn (longer than the flight path from Ironforge to Chillwind, with bad luck on arrival timing), it would be nice if Metzen’s despawn timer were increased to match the Stolen Treats objects at the entrance to the Greench’s cave.

It never really made sense to me that these were de-synced to begin with but now that we have another sought-after farmable item, the time I am wasting waiting on the respawn has become even more apparent.

EDIT: Tagging this CC post since it echoes my thoughts.

5 Likes

I was just thinking that last night! There I was, arriving just after Greench died, able to get presents but no Metzen and I’m like, why?

1 Like

I have had the trigger on Metzen act a bit odd at times. We’ve had some mages on our server nice enough to keep Ancient Dalaran and Ironforge portals open, you just wave and they invite you. However, being on a raid group seems to prevent the Metzen part from completing. Upon dropping group, it seems to happen automatically usually, otherwise I’ve had to click on him.

1 Like

For me it was Metzen disappeared as soon as I landed and I had to wait again.

Personally, I don’t think there needs to be multiple parts to the quest. Maybe make it just kill Greench, done.

1 Like

Eliminate the quest altogether. Kill and loot Greench for whatever the quest drop would have been. I have plenty of alts that I could just park in that spot for a couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Even better!

Did you get frustrated and say “oh deer, not again…”

See myself out…

3 Likes

LOL!!!

1 Like

well-played :rofl:

2 Likes