<PARAGON> Herod (Alliance) (Semi Hardcore) Tues, Thurs Raid Night

Guild Name - PARAGON

Server - Herod PvP

Raid times 7:30-11PM (CST)

Raid Days - Tuesday and Thursday night. Might add Friday or Saturday if needed

General Info about me and the guild?
I am a father of 3 who loves to play games. I was the MT for several guilds back in classic. I raided and managed to clear all content. I then raided and MT in BC as a War. I switched to DK in Wrath and cleared most of the HM content with a few server firsts mixed in!
The guild currently has multiple officers and players of all skill ranges. We have new players that have never touched WoW before to other members having the same raid experience in Vanilla and beyond.

Raid Requirements - Bring all necessary reagents and pre-raid gear to raids, ready to go 15 minutes before the posted raid time. If you are logging on at the time we are pulling, your wrong, and there’s a good chance you will not get invited to the raid as the spots will be filled by those who showed up early.

When will we start raiding?
***The expectation is to start raiding in the month of October. That gives the 40 people that we hope to have by release ample amount of time to level their character, start farming best in slot pre-raid gear, and get their necessary attunements done for Molten Core and Onyxia, while also farming fire resistance gear. The raid will rely on guild members to help farm reagents for flasks, gear, and any other consumables the raid will need on raid nights.

Who are we looking for?
***Players of any age that are respectful and can exercise a decent level of maturity (still okay to joke but maybe not as much during raids and progression content), who want to pursue end game raiding content in Classic WoW. The type of player we are looking for is on time to raids, has a good attitude (even when wiping several times attempting new bosses), and can get along well with others. This is a “No Jerks Allowed” guild. If you are a jerk on discord, in guild chat, or in PM’s to players in, or outside of the guild there will be consequences. We will be known on our server a respectable guild that players aspire to join and befriend. We will help those in and out of our guild as much as possible, priority of course with those players in the guild.

Positions we have open currently?
***EVERYTHING. We have a solid base of 30 people already. However, due to possible changes and certain boss fights, we need everything still!
8 Warriors - (3 tank / 5 DPS) – I will be main tanking out of the gate, but I absolutely do not mind sharing main tanking responsibilities in order for other tanks to grow and develop.

6 Rogues

6 Mages - (Only 1 mage can get Ignite later on per mob)

5 Priests - (All healing) (Prefer dwarfs), but we are not min/maxing , I prefer you enjoy the race/character you play on.

5 Warlocks

3 Hunters (Tranquilizing shot rotation can be sketchy with only 2)

3 Druids (All healers) – We may allow a druid to roll feral once they get some feral gear to sit in the rogue/warrior group giving them +5% crit.

4 Paladins (All healers)

Please do NOT be afraid to reach out if you are new to the game, new to Vanilla, young or old. If you are mature and want to hang out with like minded people, You can either Message this forum post, or Message me directly VIA Discord

Discord - Jettfire#1482

still looking for hpally? @jettfire ?

I sure am!

Bumping so we aren’t lost in the Matrix

Is still recruiting! Finding new people everyday to experience that old Classic feeling!

Bumping for… Beard pics